BREAKING NEWS - Mongoose & Warlord Dredd Partnership

ok matt
So there will be minor changes to the rules so my book is not "out of date", but if i want block war i have to pay for a whole new book. I don't want a PDF or a printed PDF version of block war i prefer a book that can sit on my bookshelf.

grail said:
ok matt
So there will be minor changes to the rules so my book is not "out of date", but if i want block war i have to pay for a whole new book. I don't want a PDF or a printed PDF version of block war i prefer a book that can sit on my bookshelf.

If you want a printed version of what is in Block War then yes, as things stand you will need the new rulebook.

So...we were promised as Kickstarters to see our releases before they go on general release ? and what do i just get ? a email from Warlord advertising the sale of Sabbat and Kenny Who..both I'm still waiting for...mind you the list of what I'm waiting for is increasing as after my judges of the world came that seems to be it...

disappointing to say the least

@Penfold : Have you tried contacting Matt aka MGP to see where your pledge is? He's normally really good at catching those few stray ones that might have gotten missed.

Getting through my emails, will return an answer! However, if you take a peek at the Comments section of the Kickstarter page, I have a good answer for you :)

Back