Box set?

Actually the idea of colonising the Moon and Mars actually presents some interesting possibilities... I wouldnt like to see the whole Solar System comonised though, as it would lose the gritty down to earth feel of A2089 IMHO and turn it too sci-fi...

Perhaps throw in a few large space stations between the Moon and Mars as well. But in general keep the fighting to the ground and in mechs, as theres already a Battletech out there covering a "thousand planets in space" style :)

Thats my 2 cents anyway!

Hi, Mongoose Publishing!

Do you have any ideas about the A2089 boxset? What will be the contents of those boxes.....

Will there be something like fleet boxes (army boxes!?) for EF,US, Tiger Combine, Russia, mercenaries, prototypesI etc. or will there be a boxset for the year 2089 with all factions in it and the next boxset will be for the year 2095 - with new prototypes, developments... for all factions. The advantage of the last proposal is that you can start fighting after buying the boxset...
...Or something completely different (f.e. no boxsets)

Did you solve the size - problem?

The new marauder suit (for Starshiptrooper wargames) and its great quality made me hungry for a great warmek miniatures game.....
:p

Back