Book Errata - Namely Scrolls of Skelos and Aquilonia

quigs

Mongoose
I was leafing through my copies of SoS and Aquilonia last night, specifically through the bestiary chapters, and noticed numerous mistakes in many of the creatures listed. Hit points not adding up, BAB incorrect, attack modifiers wrong, etc. etc.

Has anybody done an errata for these or posted corrections? I can provide a list of errors tommorrow probably, as I don't bring the book to work :p

The errata topic has been discussed in several threads for a long time - I think, Mongoose knows about the problem.

What we need is a thread to compile all the eratta, just the errors and corrections, then it would be a lot easier to compile into a PDF or something.

I will try to start one for SoS to get the ball rolling with the errors I saw.

Vincent said he has already the corrected stats...so i think they have all the infos for an errata they need.

Ah yes, well, perhaps we can get an official Mongoose person in here to authorize a posting on their site?

Wink wink

Hello!
Long time lurker -- first time poster.
I emailed Mongoose's editorial staff about the question of errata et corrigenda, but the response I got was "If you don't see it on our website, we don't have it."
Not very helpful.
But...I love the Conan RPG!!!
And I would like to also say thanks to Mr. Darlage and the other great writers for making REH come alive!

seems like the usual thing.....the real worker (like Vincent "the man" Darlage) are with us at the "frontline"...

...and the white collar staff is great....in writing unhelpful phrases

:evil:

perhaps Vincent can do something about it ? i think he has some phonenumbers and email adresses we, from down here below, don't.

RichardAshenden said:
I emailed Mongoose's editorial staff about the question of errata et corrigenda, but the response I got was "If you don't see it on our website, we don't have it."
Not very helpful.

Well, that's an interesting answer...

Back