Biiiiig Purchase *Pics Added!*

ok i am now buying all the fleet boxes (cept for the shadows and the vorlons) and im having difficulty. Even with fleet reinforcment packs imusually 1 or two ships away from making a 10 point battle fleet. Currently im wracking my brain with Centauri and am having no luck what so ever

i have 1 Fleet box and 1 reinforcment box im also working towards my Minbari and Narn only i have avoided the pitfall there with buying an extra sharlin and an extra G'qarn to go with them. will i have to buy extra stuff for all the fleets? I have looked at a site ascii i think its name was and they only have the fleet packs and no reinforce.

Also what do i use for breaching pods?

Wow, I am not alone. I am in the process of doing the same thing, only I already have the Vorlons. The Shadows are next on the list, just need to sell more plasma. LOL.

That is a BIG (damn... can't get it any bigger) purchase alright... something I know my wallet (and heart) could never handle. Knowing that I spent well over $500 on modles would probably put me in a coma.

Mongoose, any chance for some kind of discount? I mean, the guy is buying your entire stock...

Well, best of luck, and unlike LBH, please try and PAINT the ships you get. It's insulting to the rest of us that CAN'T afford them for all those beautiful models to sit unpianted and sometimes unassembled :roll: .

We still love you LBH... kinda. :lol:

combatdroid113 said:
i just finnished painting up the Centauri Fleet box. Ill post some better pics tomorrow

Holy crap...

I got mine about a week ago, and after some serious hardware issues, only have the cruisers and 2 Vorchans together. The other vorchans I need a file for and the fighters won't be together till I can paint them on the sprue...

I haven't even thought of painting them cause I need to get some base coat spray...

Jeez, I could learn a few things from you.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

gah i work fast, ill post them in about 12 hours as its dark here and i hat taking piccies now as id have to set everything up. I havent painted any Bab5 stuff before and this was a eye opener. Next time ill definatley wash all the ships before undercoating :shock:

Abraxas said:
That is a BIG (damn... can't get it any bigger) purchase alright... something I know my wallet (and heart) could never handle. Knowing that I spent well over $500 on modles would probably put me in a coma.

oh yes me to

on AOG you can buy every ship of B5W for over $700.00... that is crazy,too

which normal humans make such a thing? :shock:
and then build and paint all this ships....o gott ohhhhh gott o mein goooot :wink:

Well I've bought 5 fleet boxes plus, a lot of demo credit, some cash and some rebates, I've easily spent more than 500 of your US dollars.

LBH

Wulf Corbett said:
urobach81 said:
on AOG you can buy every ship of B5W for over $700.00... that is crazy,too
Only one (or, at least, one pack) of each though.

And they do Fleet Action deals too...

Wulf

yep this is really nice...i know
but already a lot of money :? :? :?

lastbesthope said:
Well I've bought 5 fleet boxes plus, a lot of demo credit, some cash and some rebates, I've easily spent more than 500 of your US dollars.

LBH

Well, if you spent $500 of MY money I would gut you like fish... :lol:

I have spent (maybe) $200 (and that is a liberal estimate). I freak out if I spend more...

Less than 4 hours to go... thought I would update evryone... :roll: 8)

geee lets get the thumb screws out........ i did have a little sleep in this morning it is my day off.

ok ok guys here they are. By far im not the best painter and imeven worse taking pics.

Fighters

CentauriFleetbox001.jpg

CentauriFleetbox002.jpg

Demos / Vorchan Warships

CentauriFleetbox005.jpg

CentauriFleetbox006.jpg

CentauriFleetbox007.jpg

Centurions

CentauriFleetbox008.jpg

CentauriFleetbox010.jpg

Secundus and teritus Class Warships

CentauriFleetbox011.jpg

CentauriFleetbox014.jpg

Comments praises and stoning most welcome. I am planning on getting some Decals from Griffon games to add to the larger ships.

I still have the reinforcments to come but i look forward to getting another primus and an Octurian and an Adria (sp?) as well.

Dude, those are some nice Centauri models. Welcome to the Republic... :wink:

You should post these on GT if you didn't already. Will cheer Marquis up to see B5 stuff when he gets back.

Back