BF: Evo - mercenaries (the computer game)

Rob_A

Mongoose
I have been playing Mercenaries on my Xbox and cant help but notice some similarities, maybe its just because its near-future warfare, but its cool. I suggest anyone play it. Now I want to see the forces in that game in BF:evo :p

You know one of tha characters in Mercenaries is a swede :twisted:
Soon we will begin the battle to conquer Earth :twisted:

Seriously though you're right, there are some similarities. Not that I've played it alot, but you're right.

Perhpas we will get mercenaries in BF Evo?

You just did :shock:

As for Mercs, that would be something. Mainly beacause mercenaries can't get hold of tanks, fighters helicopters and the like as easy as others.

They'd prove something of a challenge to play with in that case.

They can nick them though. And they are as hard as Chang (that is such a new phrase). I doubt they would be mercs like in the game mercenaries, they could probably get hold of infantry types - as support - from a different army. That game is extensive fun though.

Perhaps, like Mercs who band togheter and form an army or something like that, or you could use units of Mercs in your regular armies. Both souns awsome to me 8)

Scenario idea, probably stolen from some old War or adventure movie.

Mercs given x assets availability (to be purchased from points value list ) to fund a strike to remove for profit or destroy some particular enemy asset. All with plausible deniability by the hiring group.

Some sort of weapons technology (Bio, Chem the plans for some major new weapons system etc.

Very rough concept but a semi-legitimate Mercenary job opportunity.

Back