beta testers for my supplement (abbai and drakh)

thanks for the offers chaps ( and chappette!) hmm, is a female chap a chappette? never thought about that one. anyhow, a few more replies than intended, I'll do a cutoff now!, anyone before this can get a copy. I've just been advised i'm playing a tourney tomorow, so may delay my work a tad, but I'll get it out to you. I have a few e-mails for you, the rest i will pm for either a mail addy, or i'll send a link for you to download it :)

2nd_ed_hiffano said:
thanks for the offers chaps ( and chappette!) hmm, is a female chap a chappette? never thought about that one. anyhow, a few more replies than intended, I'll do a cutoff now!, anyone before this can get a copy. I've just been advised i'm playing a tourney tomorow, so may delay my work a tad, but I'll get it out to you. I have a few e-mails for you, the rest i will pm for either a mail addy, or i'll send a link for you to download it :)

could be worse .... Bumped into a horde of chaves this morning makes you wish for a PPG and a fue power caps.

appolagy sent off topic guys

ok, Beta PDf being mailed in about 5 mins. Therefore, if you are expecting a copy, and don't have it, it's because I don't have your e-mail, in fact the following peeps, Angelus 2000, Right hand of God, Itkovian, NaPo and Johhny D, I don't have mail addys for you as far as I can find
hmm, better add triggy to that too, could have sworn i had his e-mail address, scratch that, just found it, the rest of you, PM me :)

Thanks for the mail - it does indeed look very interesting - will give it a proper read through asap!

best wishes :)

Lordpappanqui said:
Any possibility of any of us (not on the beta testing team) seeing this product?

Thanks!

omce I have considered and re-done issues raised by the playtesters/proofreaders, I will release it as a PDF for whomever wants it

Thanks guys for the feedback so far, I have the typo's and grammar listed to do, the Biraca is to loose 1AD off secondary weapons. I will review the shields on the Milaie, but am not yet convinced they need changing. Keep it up, say till next weekend? then I'll release it. OK it's like 2 months after I intended too, but i've been busy ;-)

hiffano,

Please post your work when possible.
I am sure that there are many others who feel the same as I do, but have yet to come onto this thread and express it.

Back