beta testers for my supplement (abbai and drakh)

H

Cosmic Mongoose
ok then, i want 5 god men, or at least mildly better than useless men to read the bluurb, review the scenarios, and look at ship balance. i think katadder and daBoss get first refusal, katadder cos he's seen the ships, and da boss as he sent me his darkness rising stuff. Any other takers?

katadder said:
sure i'll take a look and play :D never know i might even get the rest of my abbai painted up :D

there may be more chance of LBH ever painting a t-bolt....

If its the proof reading type of thing, ill do it.

I just cant promise to do live-fire exercises, no OPFOR readily around here. Dunno if playing against myself counts for that much ^^, hard to lure myslef into a trap.

Plus i just love to read new ship stats and take em apart piece by piece.

Voronesh said:
If its the proof reading type of thing, ill do it.

I just cant promise to do live-fire exercises, no OPFOR readily around here.

Plus i just love to read new ship stats and take em apart piece by piece.

I'll send you my new narn cruiser stats too!

2nd_ed_hiffano said:
ok then, i want 5 god men, or at least mildly better than useless men to read the bluurb, review the scenarios, and look at ship balance. i think katadder and daBoss get first refusal, katadder cos he's seen the ships, and da boss as he sent me his darkness rising stuff. Any other takers?

1 Dont you mean 5 Good people not 5 good men as I by law dont come under the "Men" headding

Derina Ramsey said:
2nd_ed_hiffano said:

1 Dont you mean 5 Good people not 5 good men as I by law dont come under the "Men" headding
I Think you have made your point now.
Please stop.

If you are still looking for mooks to read over stuff, I have plenty of time at the minute. Being flattened by the flu is deathly boring.

From a pure ship balance perspective I may be able to lend some support (although time would be limited for playtesting).

I'm holding onto my hat but I hereby volunteer to peruse your vast literary contribution and indulge in the Ritual Reviewing of Appropriate Fluff Episodes so as to assure that they compliment each other. i kan reed an rite purty good sometimes too...
Dodging the slings and arrows ;)

Back