Babylon 5 season 5 dvd set...

ronbogard

Mongoose
Amazon.com is shipping Babylon 5 season 5 dvd set to me. I can not wait for this boxset because I missed over half the first time on TV because of my job.

bouuuuuu !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
here in france we haven't even received the fourth season !! :(:(

i still have to see 4th and 5th on tape, waiting for the boxes to finally come out !! ;);)

just a question, here the 3 first seasons were on sale in packs of 3 dvd each, two for each season. Is there other countries were it's not, like in the US, a one 6 dvd pack for each season ? ;)

Besides that, i'm fine !! ;) !!

Got mine from Costco just a few minutes ago. So far, I've been impressed with the transfer, but then again, they shot in digital, IIRC. This season, while disjoined like the first one, had some real gems in it: the two repair guys wandering the station while everything is going on around them was one of the better ones of the entire show, I thought; there's the very strange 'Day of the Dead'; and the episode showing the other side of Bester -- still a hardcore b*****d, but it showed him in more of the hero's light. (Anyone else unable to watch him as Chekov, without a shake of the head..?)

<sigh>
I have to wait a few months for this one.
I have to get a house before I can think about getting any more movies :)

I'll just have to live vicariously (sp?) through you all :p

the link didn't open properly

More money to spend,

this from JMS

Oh, yeah...and next year you can expect two new DVD sets that a) include all of the TV movies in one package (with commentaries from me on "The Gathering" and "In the Beginning") and b) package all 13 of the Crusade episodes into one box.

then soon we shal find out what TMOS actualy stands for.... GRR GRR GRR

my copy should be at my dads in a day or so.... and ill get it by the end of the week....

I just got my copy of B5 Season 5.. and I love the fact they put in the deleted sceens from the Final episode

CARTMAG said:
then soon we shal find out what TMOS actualy stands for.... GRR GRR GRR

my copy should be at my dads in a day or so.... and ill get it by the end of the week....

Had a new thought on TMOS...The Many Orphans of Shadows...Hmmmm...

Also, I am deployed in the Balkans and my PX had the 5th season on DVD. I was absolutely amazed, but extremely happy.

Anyone know if there is a plan for all five seasons in a single boxed set?

How munch and when?

Sidney

I know they sell the seasons box sets in packages with a small rebate, but I don't see the need for a uber single box set. In fact I think it would be impractical. It wouldn't sell that much either, because most fans already have their season sets and unless you're one of those "completist", I don't see why you would buy them a second time.

You can get Seasons 1 - 4 in a single set ATM, so I'm hoping all five is possible.

*eyes piggy bank*

*finds hammer*

Anonymous said:
Anyone know if there is a plan for all five seasons in a single boxed set?

How munch and when?

Sidney

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001M3MXY/qid=1084750092/sr=1-17/ref=sr_1_2_17/026-2959105-0199616

Close as you're going to get, my friend. 8)

Back