B5 DVDs for £17.99!!

Greg Smith

Mongoose
If you don't already own them, the series 1-5 boxed sets are available for an amazing £17.99 at www.choicesdirect.com !

Greg Smith said:
If you don't already own them, the series 1-5 boxed sets are available for an amazing £17.99 at www.choicesdirect.com !

Yoink! missing boxed sets now ordered at an absolute steal.. thanks Greg! :)

Why would anyone not already have them :lol:

I have every single bit of B5 at least twice now in one form or another, some bits of it I have 4 times, but there is a good reason for it.

VHS, W/S VHS, DVD, Free DVD from WB

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Why would anyone not already have them :lol:

I have every single bit of B5 at least twice now in one form or another, some bits of it I have 4 times, but there is a good reason for it.

VHS, W/S VHS, DVD, Free DVD from WB

LBH

I do have them in VHS format (including the stand alone movies and legend of the rangers).. but i've been undertaking the arduous task of replacing my Videos with thier DVD equivelants the last couple of years. I never gsave the bab 5 series 3, 4 and 5 box sets too mcuh priority before as they were damned expensive.. but here i can get all three missing DVD boxed sets for the price of what one season cost me for the season 1 and 2 boxed sets.

Well the Reason I have 4 copies is this:

Batch 1 : Original Pilot VHS, Original P&S release of ITB, RoS, T'space, ACTA
Batch 2 : W/S box set of ITB thru ACTA
Batch 3 : The Gathering and ItB R2 DVD
Batch 4 : R1 Box set of all 5 movies
Batch 5 : Free R2 box set of RoS thru ACTA (From WB UK for some help I gave them)
Batch 6 : LotR DVD

So I have

3 of the Pilot (1 original VHS, 2 Gathering DVD)
4 each of ItB thru ACTA
1 of LotR

And even including all these, my whole B5 DVD collection including 5 R2 box sets of the seasons, still yake up only a little more space than a season of VHS (I have all 5 of those too)

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Well the Reason I have 4 copies is this:

Batch 1 : Original Pilot VHS, Original P&S release of ITB, RoS, T'space, ACTA
Batch 2 : W/S box set of ITB thru ACTA
Batch 3 : The Gathering and ItB R2 DVD
Batch 4 : R1 Box set of all 5 movies
Batch 5 : Free R2 box set of RoS thru ACTA (From WB UK for some help I gave them)
Batch 6 : LotR DVD

So I have

3 of the Pilot (1 original VHS, 2 Gathering DVD)
4 each of ItB thru ACTA
1 of LotR

And even including all these, my whole B5 DVD collection including 5 R2 box sets of the seasons, still yake up only a little more space than a season of VHS (I have all 5 of those too) LBH

I had a massive clearout last year and some 300 Video's went to the St Lukes Charity shop, in order to clear the space and begin the slow task of regaining my favourite and wanted films as DVD's.

Its a slow job..but im getting there :D

lastbesthope said:
YEs, I really ought to have a clear out too, maybe when I start my Xmas holidays on the 14th :lol:

Hah - all right for those getting a Christmas holiday... I'm getting the 26th off and that's about it :(

Well I already own the main five season boxsets and the pilot + in the begining region 2 but i need to get the movie boxset region 1 as it has pilot + ITB with commentaries and I just have to listen to everything JMS has to say about the series. Not so fussed about crusade ( could have been a great series if not for meddling by suits and after reading outlines for the unfilmed eps hugely disappointed it got canned ). Also not to sure about Legend of the Rangers, Everything I hear suggests not worth bothering with

Exeter said:
Also not to sure about Legend of the Rangers, Everything I hear suggests not worth bothering with

I liked the Idea of Legend of the Rangers, and I did like the Rangers Ship the Liandra. But whenever I watch it I can't help chuckling to myself.

In season two Sheridan is told he is "The Hand".. What are the big bads called in the Legend of the Rangers? thats right... "The Hand"!! I always knew Sheridan was a villain at heart LOL :lol: The evilest villains always hide in plain sight.

lastbesthope said:
I like 'Legend' and it's no more cringeworthy than that Babylon 5 : Lovejoy movie :lol:

LBH

Well maybe if i can pick it up "cheap as chips bargain hunters" then i'll give it a go but it's not on the top of my list. Think i'd much rather save my cash for 2nd ed + far too many other dvd's I need to get hold of.

Back