The Warlord

Mongoose
Hey Mongoose,
I seem to constantly have problems getting my avatar to come up. I'm going by the 120 x120 and what not, any suggestions?

I haven't had problems in any other php boards.

Avatars only function on these boards when linked from elsewhere online. IE, you can't upload from your computer. I suggest linking to your avatar on another board (if you plan to use the same one).

If you right click on the Avatar (on the other forum), you should get a "copy image address" option. Then paste the address into the http field in the upload avatar section.

lol, still can't seem to get it to work.

When right clicking, I don't get the "copy image address" message, however, I get the properties option at the bottom which, will allow me to see the URL. Upon putting this in the proper profile avatar section, I still get nothing.... :(

What I did was pasting the exact URL of the location of my avatar in the last line of the profile, where it's labeled :

Link to off-site Avatar:
Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to.
That's the only way to make it work, trust me!

BullBear said:
When right clicking, I don't get the "copy image address" message, however, I get the properties option at the bottom which, will allow me to see the URL. Upon putting this in the proper profile avatar section, I still get nothing.... :(

Sorry, the copy address option must not be available in IE (I assume that's what you're using). I'm using Opera.

What Redlaco suggests should work, though.

Familiar with Travis Morgan, the Warlord?

I've contemplated going back to one of my other two: Rogue Trooper, or Arcadio (from Groo)

BullBear said:
Familiar with Travis Morgan, the Warlord?

I get a big kick out of seeing that avatar - another fan of old school comic swords & sorcery.

Wish Mike Grell would do more Warlord sometime.

I know, it's been what 10-12 years since that last limited series came out?

I thought Shaman's Tears was OK, never been a big Sable fan though.

BullBear said:
I know, it's been what 10-12 years since that last limited series came out?

I thought Shaman's Tears was OK, never been a big Sable fan though.

Always wished something more had happened with Starslayer, as well...

Back