Ash's Stats

A

Anonymous

Well, in what must be the strangest crossover to have ever happened in a game I've decided it would be really fun, if not very weird, to have the hero of the Evil Dead movies emerge in the world of Judge Dredd. My players have found themselves wandering through the Cursed Earth, when it suddenly dawned on me that the end of 'Army of Darkness' (Where Ash awakes to find himself in the post-apocalyptic world of the 21st century instead of the 20th) would tie in really nicely with him crawling out from the cave and seeing my player-characters. Just wanted to know what kind of stats I should give him.
Cheers!

You're absolutly right! That just so much sense. I was also considering giving him an Inventor prior-life, cause, you know, he builds...stuff...and things. My idea isn't as well thought out but that is a great idea on the Desperado front. Thanks.

pft - ignore the stats, have a piece of paper with a lot of random numbers on it and get Ash to do whatever sounds like fun - lots of chainsaw action and stuff ;) the pc's will never be any the wiser... after all, if you watch Evil Dead 2 and 3, Ash survives everything anyway, so stats would only make him weaker...

Back