Army weekness ?

Mr Evil

Mongoose
ok ive been lookin at the forces, to see what weekness they may have.

Wave 1
usmc : lack of non armoured anti tank if the tanks are gone then they cant deal with tanks.

EFTF : same as the yanks above

PLA: squads are expensive in points and tank can be killed fairly easy by us and brit (but prob best balanced release force)

MEA : lack of armour in support and a lack of anti infantry

Wave 2

USMC shadows seem to help the weekenss a little.

EFTF : comand section and warrior seem to bridge the anti tank gap to an extent.

PLA: the new APC seem to stay in the balance not realy doing more thn make the pla more mobile it seems.

MEA: extra anti tank and soem good anti infantry in the form of technicals, but still no armour, but all very in keeping.

any way this is just what i see, how do others feel ? it seems to me the PLA are the middle guys, not excelling at anything but capable at most things

Mr Evil said:
any way this is just what i see, how do others feel ? it seems to me the PLA are the middle guys, not excelling at anything but capable at most things

I would say it's "bit" too early to say anything about that with just 2 releases :D Whatabout when MEA gets main battle tank...And when air forces enter game changes again...

From what I've seen you're spot on, Evil. Although it's important to remember that the RPGs the MEA infantry have are not overly powerful.

britneyfan97 said:
Any army's biggest weakness... it's leadership.

maybe but as it stands a usmc squad or a brit squad evan with 5 units have no chance against a tank, while tleast the PLA and MEA ahve a chance ;)

im talking table top per wave.

wave 3 realy makes the balance shift again with air power comming into play.

Bear in mind how good RPGs are against infantry, as they are in real life . What the MEA have problems with is enemy MBTs, but can instead break their opponent through infantry.
The Chinese have the best balanced infantry and their tank is ok. Once the APC comes out it becomes a valid choice as opposed to their MBT. Running infantry round the side is a pretty good tactic.

Back