Anyone selling Mobile Infantry?

Ive watched the film (again)
Ive watched the CGI series for the first time recently...
Ive read the comic series (solid work thus far Markosia..keep it up!)
And i found myself preparing to jump into the game...

Only to stumble across the news in my searches :-(

So...*sigh*.. does anyone have a few (3-7 . I dont want a lot..just enough for a nice eye piece ) M.I. figures theyd be willing to part with so i can have a few on my shelf diorama?

Plenty of non miniature items to trade and Paypal as well.

I am ditching the last of my SST stuff on the ebay.
darklord4

Sorry I can't ship international, but I have yet to find an reliable AND economical way to ship things overseas.

If you are in the US military overseas, sending things to APOs overseas counts as being in the US for shipping :)

darklord4 said:
I am ditching the last of my SST stuff on the ebay.
darklord4

Sorry I can't ship international, but I have yet to find an reliable AND economical way to ship things overseas.

If you are in the US military overseas, sending things to APOs overseas counts as being in the US for shipping :)

All gone...

I have SST stacked on my shelf taunting me to paint them! At first I was bummed about SST and to an extent still am. However, those SST minis aren't going anywhere. I plan on putting them togther someday, painting them, and getting them on the game table. I also look forward to my Skyhook comming soon in the mail! Until then, I will continue to build up my WaW Americans to crush Greg's puny Germans! Or build them up and cry like a teenage girl when the Tigers hit my flank! :lol:

Back