Any takers for the Drakh game?

ID Gaming are having our massive bring´n´battle this Saturday re-enacting the Drakh invasion of Earth, we´re trying to get around 55 Battle points aside and currently have about 99 Drakh ships and a Shadowcloud belonging to 3 players, we do have about another 4 volunteers to control the Drakh though.
The EAS and allies are sitting at around 30 battle Points at the moment and about 6 or 7 players, if you can make it and would like to join in either side please let me know! You can either bring a suitable 5 pts Battle fleet of your own or we can supply you with either EAS and allies or Drakh to use on the day.
We reckon that, with a little push, we can put about 250 ships on the table! Come and join us, Please! Make this an event to remember.

As i said last night in the shop Mark old boy I'll be there with my 13 battle pt League and my 3 battle pt of Narn (if anyone wants to use them they're more than welcome to!!)

So come along if you can get to st.helens and get involved in a great event run at a great location by great staff and great players!!

(Told you I was gonna come on here and plug it Mark!! lol!!)

Gary

Come on you know you wanna be there........ if you dont the Earths had it..
.......... you want the death of the human race on your conchance... :twisted:

Wing Commander said:
ID Gaming are having our massive bring´n´battle this Saturday re-enacting the Drakh invasion of Earth, we´re trying to get around 55 Battle points aside and currently have about 99 Drakh ships and a Shadowcloud belonging to 3 players, we do have about another 4 volunteers to control the Drakh though.
The EAS and allies are sitting at around 30 battle Points at the moment and about 6 or 7 players, if you can make it and would like to join in either side please let me know! You can either bring a suitable 5 pts Battle fleet of your own or we can supply you with either EAS and allies or Drakh to use on the day.
We reckon that, with a little push, we can put about 250 ships on the table! Come and join us, Please! Make this an event to remember.

That sounds interenting, but I'm working and I'm probably not in the same part of the world. I'm still working on putting my 50 Drakh ships together.

Sorry I can't make it as I have a marathon to run tomorrow and need to prepare today but I hope you have a fantastic time with some great pictures. I hope to make it to your next event though.

Well the Drakh scum eventually turned out to be victorious over the combined fleets of the ea and the brakiri and abbai!! It was a thrilling game and we had close to 200 minis on the table by the end of the game!! (Mark or Barry has the official numbers)

All i can say is wow!! it was a brutal affair from start to finish with the two victory class destroyers nearly taking out he shadow cloud by themselves!! Hope to do it again soon!!

Gary

Back