Any news on the fleet boxes

Mid-February (though pre-orders will have theirs much sooner), keep watching for an exact street date!

Yeah waiting on my pre-order - Fleet box, command ship and extra constitution class

Fingers crossed though that they come sooner rather than later :)

I just received the following in an e-mail from Kelly George:

My apologies for the delay, we are a little behind with orders due to demand but we are working round the clock to catch up and should soon be shipping out the Squadron Box sets, followed by the Fleets in February and the Cloaked Romulans will follow a little after along with the items listed as pre-orders and the blister pack ships will ship out as and when they are ready.

Everyone chasing the fleet boxes, what about a bit of consideration for people waiting for the Gorns Fleet boxes :roll:

Maybe by christmas :p :lol:

Ugh.

Now I wasn't planning on buying any more miniatures until March (have to buy other stuff besides ACTASF minis), but sheeze.

Good thing my demo of ACTASF isn't until November; it'll take that long to get 2 fleet boxes and paint them. :? 1-2 minis a week max (lack of uninterrupted spare time to paint) means 32+ weeks...

I pre ordered a Fed and Klingon fleet box in November !!!!! Still waiting as all the others do!!!
Hopefully not any longer ! Or maybe I can collect them at Salute in April ? ( just a joke!!!) :wink:

Hi guys,

Update on this.

We are almost at the end of the squadron box shipping (and, of course, fleet boxes are next). The one bit of sand in the ointment here is that UPS have, umm, lost a major shipment of squadron sets that was coming to the UK, that would have just about taken care of all remaining orders we have here.

Our US guys are dispatching a replacement today and we hope the original turns up any day now, but it has set us back a few days.

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Update on this.

We are almost at the end of the squadron box shipping (and, of course, fleet boxes are next). The one bit of sand in the ointment here is that UPS have, umm, lost a major shipment of squadron sets that was coming to the UK, that would have just about taken care of all remaining orders we have here.

Our US guys are dispatching a replacement today and we hope the original turns up any day now, but it has set us back a few days.

What does the timeline look like for those of us in the US? Fleet Box'wise. Not looking for a hard date, just a guess'temate.

If UPS can find our package (see other thread!), they should start going out end of this week/beginning of next. If not, may be a few days behind that.

It _will_ take us a short while to get through all the fleet box orders, but we will do them (as best we can) in the time the orders were placed.

msprange said:
If UPS can find our package (see other thread!), they should start going out end of this week/beginning of next. If not, may be a few days behind that.

It _will_ take us a short while to get through all the fleet box orders, but we will do them (as best we can) in the time the orders were placed.

WOW this sounds almost word for word what was said at the start of December.

We wont be seeing any fleets this month.

It is 24th now, so yes, unless they go out before the end of the week this month does sound a bit hopeful. Particularly if they aren't in the UK now.

Back