Any new Sons of Cimmeria goodie?

Maximo

Mongoose
Last thing I received from the SoC was the Katar adventure. Is there going to be any goodie before August? What about the Core Rules errata? A Pirate Isles preview? One last adventure module?...

Or is the program already dead and I just did't know it? :(

I believe the program is still alive until GenCon, or something like that. I'm sure we'll be seeing something new any day now. But yeah, any of the above would be nice.

SS

SoC runs until the release of the rulebook reprinting, which was going to debut at GenCon.

So there is some time left. I'm also hoping for more goodies.

Yeah, I would like another new goodie too. If not, access to previously released material would be nice too.

When will the Sons get their "coupon" for 60% off the Atlantean Edition? I'm surprised I haven't seen this question on these boards.

I believe only those that cut out a tiny portion of a page get those. My propensity for books in good condition prevented from pursuing that option. Unfortunately, my book now has enough wear that has rendered the previous point moot :roll:

TheBruce said:
I can't get the new SoC link to work...

If you follow the "parent directory" link from one of the other downloads you can then access it from there.

TheBruce said:
...and in the recap, there is no file for Kovag... :(

Also, there are two other downloads in that parent directory ("temptress" and "nymphology"). Are these SoC freebies, or something else?

Cheers

Meirion

Ive received the e-mail. Excellent stuff . THX!!

One link doesnt seem to work
the http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/restricted/kovag-re link
It appears to work with the password an loginname but the directory is empty

Anyone? :roll:

greetz
Erik

Mongoose: Many thanks for the excellent SoC program! I just grabbed the couple things I missed. I didn't realize how many freebies you guys were sending us. Once again, thanks for the excellent customer service.

O Dinas: I think those are from the Quintessential Temptress, but I don't have that one, so I can't swear to it. I wouldn't mind checking them out though...

Anonymous said:
Mongoose: Many thanks for the excellent SoC program! I just grabbed the couple things I missed. I didn't realize how many freebies you guys were sending us. Once again, thanks for the excellent customer service.

O Dinas: I think those are from the Quintessential Temptress, but I don't have that one, so I can't swear to it. I wouldn't mind checking them out though...

Damn! That was me forgetting to log in again.

Kind of sad to see SoC end. Recieved lots of good material. And I can't think of any US game publishers that would have gone the extra mile like Mongoose did.

The Iranistani were neat. Iranistani bandits? Sounds like a winner to me. :D

I never got around to cutting my page corner and sending it off. Is it too late to do so, now, or do I have until Gen Con? Anyone know?

Thanks,

Deadstop

Don't quote me but I think it's too late now. We just received the last "gift", the recap of all the download and a warning we're about to receive instructions on how to get the Atlantean edition at a discount.

Darth Mikey said:
I think those are from the Quintessential Temptress, but I don't have that one, so I can't swear to it. I wouldn't mind checking them out though...

Cheers Darth,

I guessed they were probably something else, but who could resist such interesting titles?

Anyhow, what would Conan be without the temptresses! :wink:

Meirion

I missed the earlier download of Kovag and tried to download it from the summary email with no luck. Mr. Sprange said he is looking into things yesterday afternoon - anyone hear anything since then?

Back