Any chance we can get these miniatures

Shadow Queen said:
Someone is gonna get his Minis nicked LBH if you keep up the insults

Hey, you're insulting me by suggesting I might ever paint my minis :lol:

In all seriousness SQ, no offense meant. My apologies

LBH

I see that in June there's a product coming simply called The Drahk. Does anyone know if this is a miniture set or an RPG sourcebook? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Lord Soth

Mongoose Sharpy said:
Don't know about that, but there's some beautifully painted Narn miniatures just materialised on the main page...
Obligatory dumb question: none of the B5 or ACTA minis come prepainted, yes? (That seems to be the implication from LBH's posts, but I wasn't sure. :p)

ATimson said:
Mongoose Sharpy said:
Don't know about that, but there's some beautifully painted Narn miniatures just materialised on the main page...
Obligatory dumb question: none of the B5 or ACTA minis come prepainted, yes? (That seems to be the implication from LBH's posts, but I wasn't sure. :p)

We've been promised some pre-painted plastic ACTA ones at some point, though don't hold your breath.

Hm, somehow the Narn seem to have the same faces as the Minbari. And there's even a universal facial expression. Well that's probably why they are all very grumpy. :wink:

None of the minis come prepainted.

I wouldn't say we have been promised prepainted plastics, but it has been aired as a possibility.

LBH

Back