Any chance of some Cybernet suppliment?

Zethnar

Mongoose
I think the title pretty much says it all.

So aside from possible third party stuff is there any chance that we might see a suppliment or two for this book in the future? (you know, some more vehicles and weapons would be nice ;) Not that its hard to make that kind of stuff up)

Wow, I had a proper look through the eqipment section and I take back what I said about more weapons. Theres actually a fairly decent amount in here, well done.

For your info, Issue 7 of Signs & Portents has anarticle by August Hahn about customising weapons and Issue 8 has Total Physical Replacement by the same author. We are doing backgrounds as well.

You should subscribe... :wink:

I'll second the vote for Cybernet supplements. While the custom weapons article in Signs and Portents was good, I want more. As far as setting-type stuff goes I can make my own but a little more tech would be awesome. I'm sure everyone that bought Cybernet would buy such a book. Pregen Devas with stats strikes me as something that would be cool. And maybe some wepons leaning a little more to the "futuristic" side.

I'd love more vehicles and cyberware, both of these had adequate representations in the book but a few more examples of each would be nice.

Really just a simple equipment book would be great. Expand upon what we already have listed in the core rules (equipment, vehicles, weapons and cyberware) And I want stats for that cool looking police jet thing on the vehicles page :p

The CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack available 11 May 2004 from Stratos (me!) on Bailey Records will include some original supplemental material co-written by August Hahn.

The material will be based on a campaign story-arc I created while recording the soundtrack - the story served as a mental visual for scenes and scenarios to score and write music for.

Hope this will be beneficial to some!

- Stratos

Ummmm.... no. I try to be multi-talented, but I do not write music nor do I play music.... except on my stereo. :)

I am just helping out with a few characters. This project is all Stratos, and looking sweeter by the minute!

-A

Mongoose August said:
Ummmm.... no. I try to be multi-talented, but I do not write music nor do I play music.... except on my stereo. :)

I am just helping out with a few characters. This project is all Stratos, and looking sweeter by the minute!

-A

I thought from the photo in S&P that you might be a secret kasbah musician...

My god, that photo...

The story behind that photo is a long one, and not a very flattering tale at that. Let's just say I will do anything for Living Force, the campaign that I was affiliated with back then and now run with the aid of the 'Keeper of my Brain', Cynthia.

They needed a character played in an interactive and so I had to get into costume. That picture is the result. Shudder...

-August

Mongoose August said:
My god, that photo...

The story behind that photo is a long one, and not a very flattering tale at that. Let's just say I will do anything for Living Force, the campaign that I was affiliated with back then and now run with the aid of the 'Keeper of my Brain', Cynthia.

They needed a character played in an interactive and so I had to get into costume. That picture is the result. Shudder...

-August

Just what were you actually meant to be :?:

Again, my friend, a very long story. The character is named Thurm Loogg, an alien with a very warped sense of fashion. He was told once by an advisor that humans tend to dress as befits the occassion. He mistranslated that to be 'as befits the setting', so at every public gathering, he pulls his outfit together from whatever happens to be on hand.

Tablecloths, baskets of fruit, potted plants, duct tape, you name it...

As I said, I'll do anything from Living Force... even put duct tape over a full beard. Not that it was full when I was done.... :(

-A

Mongoose August said:
Again, my friend, a very long story. The character is named Thurm Loogg, an alien with a very warped sense of fashion. He was told once by an advisor that humans tend to dress as befits the occassion. He mistranslated that to be 'as befits the setting', so at every public gathering, he pulls his outfit together from whatever happens to be on hand.

Tablecloths, baskets of fruit, potted plants, duct tape, you name it...

As I said, I'll do anything from Living Force... even put duct tape over a full beard. Not that it was full when I was done.... :(

-A

You are one wacky dude! :lol: 8)

Ok now I just have to see this picture I have been hearing about it for a while now. Which issue iis this one in please ?

<groan>

I knew that was where this was headed. I was hoping that photo would just fade into obscurity.... :)

As for wacky, no... Just dedicated. Or is that 'commited', as in 'should be'?

-A

Just a quick one about the original subject (sorry to be a part pooper...). How about a Table of all Cybernet feats like Wizards have in the D&D PHB which gives an easy overview of them all?
I know I know, I could just make one myself, but I'm the nerdy kind who would like things to look good, and it would look better in the original Cybernet lay out. Maybe something to be combined with the GM screen I suggested elsewhere? Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink, wink... pleeeease?

- Sonny

Just a quick one about the original subject (sorry to be a party pooper...). How about a Table of all Cybernet feats like Wizards have in the D&D PHB which gives an easy overview of them all?
I know I know, I could just make one myself, but I'm the nerdy kind who would like things to look good, and it would look better in the original Cybernet lay out. Maybe something to be combined with the GM screen I suggested elsewhere? Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink, wink... pleeeease?

- Sonny

Back