An Atlas of the Young Kingdoms for Elric of Melniboné

Would you buy an atlas of young kingdoms for EoM ?

• Yes, that will be a must be for any EoM player

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, atlas suck !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure every Elric fans would be glad to see a complete atlas of the young kingdoms. Something like the first volume published by Chaosium which was really great (for me, the best supplement produced for stormbringer/elric/dragon lords altogether) but sadly the remaining volumes for south and west continent were never released.

Additionally, until now, materials produced by Mongoose was really close to existing Chaosium's Elric ones (Melniboné and Far East description, naval rules, new magic and daemonic powers...) so it would be great that they fill the gap Chaosium left and produce never seen material !

I'm creating a poll to see what people think about it

toussaintpigeon said:
I'm sure every Elric fans would be glad to see a complete atlas of the young kingdoms. Something like the first volume published by Chaosium which was really great (for me, the best supplement produced for stormbringer/elric/dragon lords altogether) but sadly the remaining volumes for south and west continent were never released.

Additionally, until now, materials produced by Mongoose was really close to existing Chaosium's Elric ones (Melniboné and Far East description, naval rules, new magic and daemonic powers...) so it would be great that they fill the gap Chaosium left and produce never seen material !

I'm creating a poll to see what people think about it

I would love to see a new book for Elric, that covers the "missing" lands. But what about new adventures. I'm thinking about some epics like "Secrets of Tragic Europe" for Hawkmoon. Or something like the old "Perils of the Young Kingdoms". Maybe Loz give us another Maria TresPistolas. :D

I would buy an Atlas of the YK in a heartbeat. The Chaosium one for the Northern continent and the Unknown East are the two best supplements for the Elric RPG.
I agree also that there is always room for more Maria De Tres Pistolas.

Still have the original Stormbringer YK map on my wall here in my home office, next to the Hyborian Age Map. I love that simple map. I would be all for an Atlas of the YK. I really used and loved - and have since lost - the world of Greyhawk atlas.

The absence of a decent map anywhere within the Mongoose Elric stuff so far means that an atlas in a must IMHO. Of course, first they need to find someone who can produce a decent looking map graphic.... On the evidence of the Elric and Hawkmoon stuff published to date they're struggling with that :cry:

Such an Atlas would be interesting to me only if it is written and made like the Atlas volume 1 for the Elric! game (written by Richard Watts who's sometimes lurking on this forum).

It was precise, concise and full of interesting stuff without any unnecessary info. It was a great book indeed.

The King said:
Such an Atlas would be interesting to me only if it is written and made like the Atlas volume 1 for the Elric! game (written by Richard Watts who's sometimes lurking on this forum).

It was precise, concise and full of interesting stuff without any unnecessary info. It was a great book indeed.

I'm flattered. Glad you liked it. Sadly, Chaosium axed the Elric! line before I had a chance to get past a rough outline of the remaining books in the series, but for those who are interested, my notes for Volumes 2 & 3 are available to download here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eternalchampion/files/

I'd be interested - I have loads of Stormbringer stuff - but deoends alot on what is in it - I still find the fact the books are in b/w irksome :(

I would definitely buy this, and one for Hawkmoon (with more bits on Amarekh and Asiacommunista) should any be published.

richard_watts said:
The King said:

I'm flattered. Glad you liked it. Sadly, Chaosium axed the Elric! line before I had a chance to get past a rough outline of the remaining books in the series, but for those who are interested, my notes for Volumes 2 & 3 are available to download here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eternalchampion/files/

Just re-read the first book in preperation for a Stormbringer campaign - most useful - thank you Sir :D

Back