am i wrong

pobolycwm

Mongoose
just been reading through about ships needing a name cos they last longer.

wasnt feeling inspired and as i was watching top gear on iplayer i decided to call them dave 1 through to dave 8 i know its lazyness on my part but as they are named do you think they will last longer than unnamed ships

pobolycwm said:
just been reading through about ships needing a name cos they last longer.

wasnt feeling inspired and as i was watching top gear on iplayer i decided to call them dave 1 through to dave 8 i know its lazyness on my part but as they are named do you think they will last longer than unnamed ships

Unlucky those ships be, with such names as these, aar... :shock:

What I do know is this --- if you ever decal one of your vessels as the HMS "The Stig" it's either blow up your enemy singlehandedly, be the exclusive target of your enemy freeing up the rest of your whole fleet, or both.

Note, of course, that Stiggy wouldn't be caught dead in any ship with a Speed of less than 10.

The dice gods only understand the sacrifice of physical and emotional investment. And they are indeed omniscient.

Naming any ship the Richard or the James would be unwise in the extreme, especially if you are trying to cross the English Channel with it.

You'll see what I mean.

i have took what you said to heart i have hms`s the stig hammond may and clarkson, and my battleship is called hms chuck norris, just to make him a little bit harder

just gotta learn how to make the army list using burgers fine site for my first game sunday, i will let you know how i fare

Chernobyl said:
Chuck Norris is so tough, Z'ha'Dum never returns from him!

Babylon 5 inspired Chuck Norris jokes.

The End Times are upon us :( Hopefully I can take my Minis with me into the afterlife, because I JUST GOT THEM

No, it was his ability to stretch daimonds back into coal that scared them. He just roundhouse kicked Z'ha'Dum out of existance to make sure they didn't come back.

i wonder if i can add a chuck norris roundhouse kick as a weapon to my gaim fleet seen as tho we lost the helpful rules with them :D

Back