Alternate Reality episode

Golem2176 said:
I'm remembering there was an episode about an alternate reality. What was the name of it?

Off the top of my head I think you mean "War Without End", B5 intercepts a transmission coming through the time rift in Sector 14, from a B5 station of an alternate future which is being destroyed in a week, unless our heroes do what it is they must in that episode (Plot removed to prevent spoilers)

Lastbesthope

I do not think that is the episode I am remembering. I think one of the characters enters a paralell reality where events happened differently then had to find a way back to the main B5 universe.

Hmm, not sure about that ep. the only thing I know of is the one that lastbesthope spoke of. Realy interesting ep though.

Shalazar
On the road to inlightenment.... Damn! were's that road again?

No there wasn´t any alternate-universe or time travel episodes in the series other that WWE , this is , after all , Babylon 5 not Star Trek .
However , if you like to read fanfiction , you can find a certain number of alternate babylon 5 stories through the net , from the Dark mirror unverse from Gareth Williams to several others .

Golem2176 said:
I do not think that is the episode I am remembering. I think one of the characters enters a paralell reality where events happened differently then had to find a way back to the main B5 universe.

I think you must be remembering some Fan Fiction Golem, appart from WWE, and the various jumps around the timeline, I can't think of anything like that in B5. It does sound a lot like the original Mirror Univers episode of Star Trek : TOS though.

Maybe you got your wires crossed?

Lastbesthope

You're not thinking of "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars", are you? Last episode of Season 4, it shows four different glimpses of the future of the B5 universe (100 years on, 200 years on, 500 years on and a million years on, IIRC).

Golem2176 said:
That might be the one GAR. That is most likely the episode I am remembering!

At the very end of that episode, the ranger goes from human form to energy & moves into a vorlon Esque suit.

Does that ring familiar?

Also, the far future part of the episode has Earth reverted back to a middle ages kind of world & teh ranger is secretly communicating w/ the alliance via a hidden communicator.

Any of this sound like it's hitting home Golem?

Good luck jogging your memory,
Slingbld~

Golem2176 said:
Okay the proverbial nail has officially been hit on the head!

Excellent!!

Good to see you weren't just totaly whaco but rather just plain whaco like the rest of us.

Now, Go get season 4 & watch the last episode 1st :)

Slingbld~

Back