Aliens of the French Arm

Kravell

Mongoose
I couldn't wait any longer for 2300AD so I bought the 1E books (and Traveller 1E rules). The 2300AD book talks about Aliens of the French Arm which alas was never published. Does anyone know of any small articles or PDFs floating around about the aliens? Should I just use the background info from the GDW edition and stat up the arbors myself?

I really wish 2300AD had kept going but I understand with the new edition that wasn't possible. Only one arm partially explored in print. There is so much that could be added. I may attempt to lift ideas and especially art from the GDW PDFs I have.

Buy the T2300 cd/flash drive from FFG then convert to MgT yourself. It's not hard and there is a lot more material on the cd/flash than has ever been release officially for MgT.

Note, there are issues with the cd I bought many years ago so it may be worth pinging a question on CotI to find out if the latest version of the disc/flash drive has been fixed.

Sigtrygg said:
Buy the T2300 cd/flash drive from FFG then convert to MgT yourself. It's not hard and there is a lot more material on the cd/flash than has ever been release officially for MgT.

Note, there are issues with the cd I bought many years ago so it may be worth pinging a question on CotI to find out if the latest version of the disc/flash drive has been fixed.

Thanks. I have the CD and I'll check it out.

Back