Age of Treason on RPOL

Simulacrum

Mongoose
Well - I'm just getting into some RPOL action for the first time (thanks JujitsuDave)- and I seem to have found myself on a railroad towards setting up an Age of Treason game there. I already have one player request from a regular forum poster, and Jarulf also expressed an interest in a thread down the page...

So if you are interested, go look for a game called Age of Treason or under Simulacrum, or rule system Legend, and request a seat.

As I'm finalising the Companion book between this and next week and I'm new to RPOL it may take a while to get it started, but can start working thru chargen with interested parties. I'll probably max at 6 players to start with, but if it is going well I'll consider a second group.

The starting point for the first game is not the Taskan Empire...

Sounds like a blast. I've submitted request to join on RPOL, but thought I would comment here as well.

I have a high amount of availability during my workweek, 8am to 4pm Pacific, and more spotty availability on the evenings and weekends. I'm don't know whether you had a planned "active" time or not, so figured I'd mention it up front. I do have a purchased copy of the AoT.pdf as well.

Thanks for all who have signed up - and have been bashing through chargen with enthusiasm and no little creativity.

For now, the game is full. Depending on the flow I may admit more at a later date, either to replace drop-outs or because the way action moves along it becomes reasonable to run two smaller parties rather than one big one.

Maybe I, or one or two of the players, will post here in future to share some after action reports.

The party conists of:

1 Assabian Sorcerer
2 former Taskan soldiers/mercenaries
1 Korantine noble
1 Korantine sea captain
1 Korantine marine
1 Thennalt Hunter

Not really, seven PCs is easy to handle on RPOL, one of my games has seven PCs, no problems with that number.

Simulacrum said:
Hmmm. Just have to kill a couple off early on... :twisted:

Oh noes. I know who'd be the prime target for "kill him and take all his stuff" :shock:

I'm the Korantine Noble, with lots of money and no martial skills to speak of.

Old timer said:
Not really, seven PCs is easy to handle on RPOL, one of my games has seven PCs, no problems with that number.

You may be right, although dealing with 7 people at once still seems like quite a task.

my Legend: Ancient Stones game has 80% finished char gen so I've started the IC thread.

6 players shouldn't be much of a hassle to handle - three in the RL game is working well but that's a whole different kettle of fish!

jarulf said:
Simulacrum said:
Hmmm. Just have to kill a couple off early on... :twisted:

Oh noes. I know who'd be the prime target for "kill him and take all his stuff" :shock:

I'm the Korantine Noble, with lots of money and no martial skills to speak of.

I am certain, in exchange for a suitably grandiose gratuity, Sanjar could ward you sufficiently to extend your lifespan... :twisted:

Vortigern said:
I am certain, in exchange for a suitably grandiose gratuity, Sanjar could ward you sufficiently to extend your lifespan... :twisted:

Tempting, tempting. But I don't want any of your filthy sorcery polluting my purity. :shock:

jarulf said:
Vortigern said:

Tempting, tempting. But I don't want any of your filthy sorcery polluting my purity. :shock:

Then perhaps you'll want to grease the palms of the guy with the machete (okay, Falchion) and bow instead, to keep your body and soul together?

jwpacker said:
Then perhaps you'll want to grease the palms of the guy with the machete (okay, Falchion) and bow instead, to keep your body and soul together?

What is it with all the money grubbing plebs? But it is true a man in my position should have a few henchmen. I decided to leave those I had with my sisters, their well being, dignity and comforts overriding my own of course.

Back