ACTA:SF release

msprange" If you are in the UK said:
Will the US ship this week as well, or is the US on a different schedule? It's great you guys are shipping stuff as it comes available. I really want the book, I can wait for ther minis!

Quick warning, we are seeing more orders from, well, everywhere (!) than we had guessed - the Fleet Boxes are currently running a little late but we are working hard to correct this.

Just received my rulebook and Federation Squadron box.

Well done to all those involved in the development – very impressive !!!

Now what’s next for ACTA:SFU? :lol:

Does the Mongoose cart send out a shipping confirmation?

Not that we need a distraction from writing Warclaw... but we're really looking forward to some Star Fleet :D

Are the orders going out to distributors in the US and Canada now, or is it just the individual pre-orders that are being handled first?

Do you have any idea when the distributers can expect to receive stock. I was by my FLGS last night and all 3 distributers still show the generic NYA/Out of Stock status.

Do you have any word that you can give us on when shipments to the distributers were sent out?

I have already come to the conclusion I won't see anything before XMAS. I am starting to beleive that I will not be playing the game at RustyCon either :cry:

Cyporiean said:
Does the Mongoose cart send out a shipping confirmation?

Not that we need a distraction from writing Warclaw... but we're really looking forward to some Star Fleet :D

Allegedly, still hoping, maybe I should have chosen feds, hmmm. Nahhh

Just curious , has anyone in the US received their rule book yet? Mini's can wait, but you can't play without a rule book.

My rule book arrived today, spent this evening enjoying reading it. After a bite to eat I'll try a run through of the rules...my Kzinti are feeling peckish, too...

I SHALL CRUSH YOU! (welcome back tot he forums :) )

any room to play at your club sometime soon? or is ST Acta likely to be frowned upon?

Still awaiting rules - notification sent on Monday, and just had notification that the Klingon Squadron is now shipping. Hoping rules arrive today or tomorrow :?

if it was dispatched monday, you might want to ask your postie, even 2nd class post "should" have arrived by now. unless of course you live overseas, might be in for a longer wait!

WHOO! mine just shipped.

Got my rulebook on return from Holiday

First impressions - nice and shiny - excellent and an improvement on previous MGP rulebooks - the layout is clean and easily read and has colour! Also good to see significant amount of fluff enhancing the text (but not IMO intruding upon it). The Fleet lists are enhanced by good glossy images of the ships available.

Very good product - would have been nice to have an index?

I just had mine delivered a few minutes ago. Looks pretty smart, and it doesn't look like it'll take long to pick up any rules differences from previous incarnations of ACTA (tactics might be another matter :)).

H said:
I SHALL CRUSH YOU! (welcome back tot he forums :) )

any room to play at your club sometime soon? or is ST Acta likely to be frowned upon?

Hi Hiff! Plenty of room, and I'm sure that ACTA:SF will be not only smiled upon but watched with great interest. Any Monday, or first, third and fifth Sundays as ever - email me when you're free.

Back