ACTA:SF release

Items still marked as 'pre-order', and my placed orders are still 'processing' :? , so when will all this trekkie goodness be actually coming are way - i know it was 'before Xmas', but that's getting close and still no sign of movement.

Any chance we can get a "we just shipped to the US distributers today" when it happens?

That way we can bug our local shop much more efficiently :mrgreen:

I was hoping they already shipped to distributors last week and when they said "shipping next week" they meant direct-to-customer orders. I'm probably wrong though. :(

GalagaGalaxian said:
I was hoping they already shipped to distributors last week and when they said "shipping next week" they meant direct-to-customer orders. I'm probably wrong though. :(

I'm betting it is personal & distributers that preordered first. Then the rest.

Just a quick one - I got a dispatch note yesterday with the Federation Fleet box on and not the other items ordered.

Are they being shipped as soon as stock becomes available - part shipped or as complete orders but not listing the rest?

Very eager to get my hands on the miniatures :)

Thanks

We are indeed part shipping as items become available. The books are in stock and we have a tiny number of Squadron boxes. We are expecting more squadrons, single ships and fleet boxes next week.

If you are in the UK, Royal Mail willing, you should be reading the rulebook this weekend!

On the one hand, it's encouraging to read that orders have been that good. On the other hand, I hold out my hopes that I might get my order someday, maybe.... :)

Likewise. My rulebook's on the way, but not the fleet boxes yet, although at least I've got stand-ins until the 2500's arrive so I should be able to get a game or five in over the weekend :)

I'm getting my rulebook and a Romulan squadron pack apparently. Just waiting on a fed fleet box.

On a side note.... are the Command Cruisers being sent with the first items to be mailed or with the bulk of an order.

hmmm, getting close to the time when it will not arrive before xmas, looks like flams of war is on for the post christmas game then, and I was so looking forward to swatting some federations scum.

still, on the positive, it won't take as long as the drakh mship lol, right Matt...matt..? ;-)

Star Fleet products are going out the door right now (and will continue to do so for the next few days, it seems)!

Then I shall see you on the field of battle... maybe...one day... if you ever venture mildly up north ;-)
other than that, if i ever get forza 4... maybe... one day.....:)

The Legend said:
On a side note.... are the Command Cruisers being sent with the first items to be mailed or with the bulk of an order.

Wondered this one myself - was the first I wanted to paint :(

Ah well, have to wait and see

msprange said:
Star Fleet products are going out the door right now (and will continue to do so for the next few days, it seems)!
Cool. Problem being is if they get here before Chrstmas, my wife will wrap them and put them under the tree, so I still won't get to play with them for a while. In the mean time, I just placed another couple orders to get the full line.

Back