a thought on ACTA

ANLASHOKER

Mongoose
I enjoy the minis, painting them and what not, but don't really want to get whole fleets, nor go out and try to find people to play with. I was just thinking that it may be a cool idea to get some kind of computer game based on it. U could play against people online or what not and it would be fun. Don't know what you all think that actually play the game. Any thoughts would be nice.

Either you are taking the mick, or you don't realise an online version of ACtA already exists and has done for months. Look down the list of threads until you see something about Vassal. That's it.

The reason I don't use it- my computer's a piece of junk and I can't count on it not crashing for long enough to actually play a game. Doesn't stop it being a good idea.

Slightly Norse John said:
Either you are taking the mick, or you don't realise an online version of ACtA already exists and has done for months. Look down the list of threads until you see something about Vassal. That's it.

Well let me say I haven't been taking a mick, but thank u

Either you are taking the mick, or you don't realise an online version of ACtA already exists and has done for months.
People with less than 20 post count, generally don't take the mick.

Welcome to the game and the boards, Anla :D

The reason I don't use it- my computer's a piece of junk and I can't count on it not crashing for long enough to actually play a game. Doesn't stop it being a good idea.

I think Anla is refering to a full computer game, in a similar vein to WFB's Dark Omen, and Dawn of War (though I am not saying he means an RTS)

There is an enjoyable B5 mod for Star Trek Armada 2.
I've heard there is also a B5 Mod for Galactic Civilizations 2.

JayRaider said:
I've heard there is also a B5 Mod for Galactic Civilizations 2.

The GalCiv 2 mod aint bad, but it doesn't really give you the oomph you want, especially when you end up designing ships yourself and don't really get to control them in action.

Now a Star Wars; Empire at War mod would be awesome if one could be made.

Locutus9956 said:
Oh how I prayed for a B5Wars mod for Starfleet Command 2.. but I never found one :(

Sierra did start making a flight sim, for B5. But then it had to rationalize the buisiness, and the dev team got disbanded

Back