A Christmas Present for all Travellers - Death Station!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
A free Christmas present has just been uploaded for all Travellers!

Death Station is a remastering of a classic Traveller adventure, reimagined by Seth Skorkowsky, and you can download your own copy, completely free, right here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/380659/Death-Station

380659.jpg

High above a backwater world, the laboratory ship Calendula has gone silent. Believing it nothing more than a downed transmitter, the Travellers are sent to investigate. Inside they discover a grisly scene of corporate espionage, illegal medical experiments, betrayal, and murder. Worse yet, they are not alone. The only thing worse than the Calendula’s dead are the Calendula’s living… and they are hungry.

Death Station is the perfect introductory adventure for Traveller and, best of all, it is free to download!

this kind of stuff is what makes mongoose a class act Matt, that along with your team's efforts to reduce errors.

It sets you apart from so many other RPG companies, kudos!

Thank you VERY much!
This has always been one of my favorite adventures to run on players who think they 'have everything under control' :twisted: :shock: 8)

And thanks and a happy Christmas too. As an oldie but goodie it has got me wondering how to fit it into the campaign.

Hi Matt.

I just received a new update notice for the Death Station file at drivethrurpg, but the file was not accessible. This is simply a heads-up as maybe you are already working on that issue.

G. K. Zhukov » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:58 am

Hi Matt.

I just received a new update notice for the Death Station file at drivethrurpg, but the file was not accessible. This is simply a heads-up as maybe you are already working on that issue.

I had to use the old download system to get it.

From experience, the new/old download system issue has hit me from several different publishers. My default assumption is it's on drivethru's end not the publisher's end.

Here's a version for those who like the 15mm Starship Deck Plan Template layout. Credit to Starship Symbols by Robert Pearce on http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/starship-symbols-book.html for the shapes.
Tried to be true to the new layout, but I moved the Iris valve for the Aux Lab. Couldn't understand why a stateroom was inside the contamination zone...

Edited to correct location of the Starship Symbols book.

Calendula.png

Here's a version for those who like the 15mm Starship Deck Plan Template layout. Credit to Starship Symbols by Robert Pearce on http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/starship-symbols-book.html for the shapes.
Tried to be true to the new layout, but I moved the Iris valve for the Aux Lab. Couldn't understand why a stateroom was inside the contamination zone...

Edited to correct location of the Starship Symbols book.

Calendula.png

Thanks for sharing this, it will make my life as a GM easier for printing this out and making notations as I re-read the adventure.

Back