2D deckplans for Drinax ships

Carolus

Mongoose
Apologies if this has been asked before, but a search did not turn up any results.

Are there any 2D deckplans for the ships from the Drinax campaign? I'm specifically looking for the fast trader and treasure ship, but any could be useful.

They exist for the Aslan Ships at least. They came with my purchase of the Aslan Highguard PDF. Or maybe I had to ask for them separately. I’ve never seen 2D renderings of the other Drinax ships, other than the Harrier itself. I think Paltrysum did a set for the Harrier.

If you’ve purchase the Drinax boxset, I’d recommend emailing Matt Sprange and asking him for 2D s of the Aslan ships, or all ships if they exist.

The 1St edition stuff has been pulled by Mongoose, so its hard to find.

I found an unofficial deckplan for the harrier that works quite well. I don't know if it is the one from paltrysum
Unfortunately it is not the Aslan maps I am after, as my players have not encountered a lot of them yet, but it is good advice for the future nonetheless, so thank you.
I think that for now I am just going to edit a free trader map to work as the fast trader my platers just boarded. Not ideal, but should work.

I've also been looking at the starship geomorphs from "yet another traveller blog". Does anyone have any experience with those on roll20?

The first edition deck plans are a bit different than the second. However, I did make these...

Harrier-Deck-Plans-2-D.png

I've been using that one for a while now. If you made it, thanks a lot! It's come in handy more than once. :)
Guess I'm going to have to get creative in roll20 for the others. I already feel sorry for my players. ^_^

You're very welcome!

I have several more, but most of them do not have the little 2D furniture icons in them. Are there particular deck plans that you're looking for?

Me, no, all good but thank you. I’ve been having a blast doing new ships from the ground up for my non-OTU game. Doing it old skool, pencils and graph paper ;)

NOLATrav said:
Me, no, all good but thank you. I’ve been having a blast doing new ships from the ground up for my non-OTU game. Doing it old skool, pencils and graph paper ;)

Ah, memories. I still have some of mine from the 80's. :D

If Mongoose would like to host the originals I have these at A3 600dpi

I present 2D deck plans of the Imperial Treasure Ship. These are colour coded in the AZH style, with the addition of mustard yellow=fuel-gas and primary blue= liquid storage.

oops my links expired... I need to host these someplace so they are permanent

Back