2300AD, City Class Passenger Liner, deck plans?

I have a copy of the re-issue of 2300AD, but it doesn't seem to have any deck plans for the City Class Passenger Liner. The stats are on page 239, but the nearby deck plans are of different vessels.

Can these deck plans be added to the errata, or perhaps made available as a separate download?

Thanks

Egil

There aren't any plans for the City class in any version of the book. At 5000 dt it's at the upper end of the ship size for 2300AD. The nearby plans are for the Astral Bulk carrier on page 240, or the SLV-50 lander from page 237.

G.

GJD said:
There aren't any plans for the City class in any version of the book. At 5000 dt it's at the upper end of the ship size for 2300AD. The nearby plans are for the Astral Bulk carrier on page 240, or the SLV-50 lander from page 237.

G.

Thanks, at least the plan is missing from all editions, and not just the one I bought :) . The very fact that the City class is as the upper end of the ship size was why I wanted to see the deckplans.

So, to Mongoose, any chance of a set of deckplans for this vessel?

Thanks

Egil

I did actually create plans for this vessel. Just they where too big for the book.
Me and Colin have discussed doing something with them at some point.

middenface said:
I did actually create plans for this vessel. Just they where too big for the book.
Me and Colin have discussed doing something with them at some point.

Thanks for the info. Hope these plans do become publically available at some point.

Cheers

Egil

Back