You know what would be cool?

KaosDevice

Mongoose
A book of short one off adventures or scenarios that could be inserted into any B5 campaign. Some set on the station some set elsewhere. Perhaps free of story arc info. Or, maybe grouped into 5 sections all taking place at different points during the arc but not seriously impacting it one way or the other. Hell, I'd submit one or two.

Well there have been a few adventures in S&P issues, and the Athena Strain and Series camnpaign books could be split up, as well as suggestions for plot hooks into eps in the Season guides.

A lot to be going on with already, but I wouldn't mind more myself.

LBH

Come on LBH, You just want more B5 stuff. You're still looking forward to the Drazi tractor factory deckplans that come with exclusive miniature crates of weapons marked "Tractor Parts".

Yeah, great thanks LBH.

Anyway, like a collection of one shot adventures that could be inserted into any campaign. Those are way usefull, hell Dungeon does it every month for D&D. Plus maybe back end it with a rogues' gallery sort of bit with stats for all sorts of B5 bad guys from lurkers to Shadow Agents.

It would be sweet.

Michka said:
Come on LBH, You just want more B5 stuff. You're still looking forward to the Drazi tractor factory deckplans that come with exclusive miniature crates of weapons marked "Tractor Parts".

They'd better not bump the McBari's supplement for that...

lastbesthope said:
DerinaJean said:
A real PPG????

Gimme one of those, a White Star a Denn'Bok and a Starfury and I shall rule the world :twisted:

LBH

Just the White Star and a Thunderbolt for me thanks. :p

Although, the adventure book does sound like a good idea.

Maybe it could be made Newbie friendly?

Anyone else recall the Ghostbusters RPG?

It had notes on how the NPC's should be portrayed. Mannerisms, voice, that sort of thing.

If it was made up of simple to moderate encounters/plots it would be an excellent addition to the line. Could be used as a launching point for campaigns/new GM's or filler for bigger campaigns/experienced GM's.

I'm all for one shot adventures, and more campaigns. The campaign books so far have been great. I hope that you will also go beyond the Crusade era and strike off into the era after Sheridan's death, and those future periods we saw in 'Deconstruction of Falling Stars' And the past, more of the past.

I'd like to see an ISA supplement, show how all the races integrate together. could probably be a relatively small one, not as big as the other race books.

But I would want it to have the presidential swearing in oath (the long and the short) and both versions of the declaration of principles.

:lol:

LBH

Back