Wow..that was quick

Cthulhu

Mongoose
So I ordered the Coming of Shadows sourcebook from the web site on the morning of 9/9. I was thinking that it would take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Well, got it yesterday. Wow..that was quick! Thanks Mongoose!

C

Oh yeah...

And I am still waiting for the Corebook and The Fiery Trial - I ordered it over an month ago :?

P.S. Please note that I ordered them not at mongoose directly, if I had done so, I probably would already have them... :roll:

i know the feeling cthulu.... I ordered mine from enworld friday and it came monday.... gota love ordering from the internet..

CARTMAG said:
i know the feeling cthulu.... I ordered mine from enworld friday and it came monday.... gota love ordering from the internet..

Yes...I love the inernet...sometimes....since I am an ISP tech support monkey though, there are times I don't like it very much :D

Does it have new classes? Specifically does it mention the rangers anywhere? :)

Classes - yes, GROPOS Hoverpilot, Earthforce Intelligence Agent, Centaurum Royal Guard, Technomage, and two new teep templates - Empath and Centauri Imperial Telepath.

Rangers - not really, at least not as much as you'd certainly want. :wink: Just a small paragraph about them... but I expect that to change with the next seasonal supplement and the apperance of Marcus Cole... (and I think eventually Mongoose will probably make a "Interstallar Alliance and Anla'shok sourcebook", getting a lot more detail on rangers and what they have to work with then possible in those seasonal books...)

i belive matt has stated the 3rd season book will have the PRC for the ranger.... which isnt gona be out till november.... but i belive they will have a larger write up in the Minbari book

Thanks for the info! :) Since I haven't been able to see it yet it makes my mouth water even more :)

Arghhhh I ordered it from Mongoose ages ago, on a pre-order, and it hasn't arrived yet, but I also pre-ordered the Earth Book on the same order, has anyone else had this problem?

hassanisabbah said:
Arghhhh I ordered it from Mongoose ages ago, on a pre-order, and it hasn't arrived yet, but I also pre-ordered the Earth Book on the same order, has anyone else had this problem?

I could be mistaken, but I believe Matt has said in previous posts that when you order multiple books, the entire order will be held back untill all books are ready to go out. Since Earth Force is not out yet, that is probably the reason you haven't gotten your other book. Can anyone verify that this info is correct?

saberj said:
I could be mistaken, but I believe Matt has said in previous posts that when you order multiple books, the entire order will be held back untill all books are ready to go out.
No, I have the same info - they even say so in their "preorder pop-up info":

Please also note that any other books you order at the same time as a pre-ordered item will be shipped with it, thus delaying their arrival too. Unfortunately, this is something we can do nothing about because of the arrangement we have with our shipping company. So, if you want a book immediatly, please place a seperate order!

See?

So, if you pre-order both books in one order, it'll be delayed until both are out. If you weant them as they're released, you'll have to order every one seperately...

And you are all quite correct. Alex emailed me, and explained that. Some times I should just learn to read!

I am so used to pre-ordering from Play247 that I forget they offer free postage.

Mongoose forgive me for ever doubting you. I did acknowledge the speed at which I got Firey Trial, S+P issue 1 and the Corebook (curiously post marked from within England mind).

On the plus side I was told that I should have my double order in about 2 weeks, meaning the Earth Book is looking like it might actually make it out this month!

Back