Which books have hit second print?

Coming into this game line a bit late I'm looking at catching up on a few titles. But, if possible, I want to pick up the ones that have had at least one print run in which to work out some bugs. So, which Traveller titles have hit their second print run with at least some error correction?

I know the core rulebook has gone through one (at least) revision and I have the latest of that. And I think I read that High Guard got a revision but hard copies are still forthcoming. I just bought the PDF of High Guard today, so I assume I have the latest print of that (?). What about the others?

In other words, if I were to order all of the current Traveller titles today from Mongoose's online store, which books would be printings beyond the first?

Matt will have to answer this one for certain, but I think everything except possibly the Spinward Marches book and 760 Patrons has hit a second or third printing.

Where necessary. We don't update books for the fun of it (!), but if we _know_ there is a serious issue, we tend to make adjustments throughout the life of a book. Mercenary is a good example. On the other hand, I cannot recall any changes being made to 760 or Marches.

Well I do recall finding a couple of little issues with The Spinward Marches but that one was pretty good.

hhawk said:
AndrewW said:
Well I do recall finding a couple of little issues with The Spinward Marches but that one was pretty good.

What are they?

The Spinward Marches said:
There are 10 non-Imperial worlds in the subsector, not counting the Droyne ones.

There are 12 worlds listed in Five Sisters Subsector (Page: 108) without an I code for imperial affiliation. The Droyne ones are listed with an I.

It looks like someone may have counted those without an I then automatically deducted two for the Droyne worlds not realizing they had the I code.

Back