Wheel of Fire?

ronbogard

Mongoose
I was looking under role playing on the babylon 5 page on http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpg/series.php?qsSeries=11 and saw in Jan'05 some thing called Wheel of Fire. Can someone at mongoose tell us a little more about it? Is it the last season booK?

Well that was what I thought. But when you get my age your mind seems to wounder. :) What were we talking about. :p

You mean there are people out there with <gulp> incompkete B5 RPG collections!

[Princess Bride] Inconceivable! [/Princess Bride]

:wink:

LBH

You mean there are people out there with <gulp> incompkete B5 RPG collections!

Yeah not having a job and limited funds available have put a serious crimp into my b5 buying.

Satai Delenn said:
Yeah not having a job and limited funds available have put a serious crimp into my b5 buying.

Do you think if you can prove you're addicted to the B5 RPG you could get it free on the NHS?

:?

LBH

Do you think if you can prove you're addicted to the B5 RPG you could get it free on the NHS?

I really like what mongoose puts out I maybe the last one on this whole board who gets the mini's books etc but it will be worth it. :D

I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford the miniatures (or justify spending the money even if I had it). i am looking to get a couple more sets of the counter sheets though! Maybe at the open day . . .

LBH

I am wondering how they will present Lyta?

She Mind Controls at least 50 different sentients. She has Electrokinesis, TK, Clairivoyance as well.

mthomason said:
Does that mean they'd prescribe Pocket B5 Handbooks in an attempt to ween you off the full-sized one? :D

They could wean me off it really quickly if they prescribed either one as a suppository.

[Edinburgh Accent]
"For all the good that's do me I might as well've shoved it up my a**e!"
[/Edinburgh Accent]

Back