What's with the Paranoia Card game ?

redlaco

Mongoose
Does anybody has any idea how the Paranoia card game will play ?

Will it use rules similar to Illuminati ?

Anyway, I'm really psyched on that one...

redlaco said:
Does anybody has any idea how the Paranoia card game will play ?

Will it use rules similar to Illuminati ?

Anyway, I'm really psyched on that one...

I'm sorry citizen, you're not cleared for the rules. In fact you're not even cleared to know this product exists, so just how do you know about it? Who are your accomplices in this obvious scheme to access privileged information? Well????

LBH - you spend all your time on these forums and you don't know about it?

But in this thread you knew about it:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6518&highlight=paranoia+card+game

Wait, I understand. Your previous clone was obviously terminated for possesion of information beyond your clearance level.

I don't have any information on the PARANOIA card game, but I do want to express my frustration at the way people all too routinely use the standard Alpha Complex information-denial chatter to respond to legitimate questions about the game. These fans do PARANOIA no favors.

If someone has a straightforward question about PARANOIA and you know the answer, I shall take it as a personal favor if, instead of shutting him down, you politely and accurately answer the question.

You are right Allen, although in this case I don't have any information other than - it was playtested at Conpulsion and it is on the release schedule for August.

Greg Smith said:
LBH - you spend all your time on these forums and you don't know about it?

But in this thread you knew about it:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6518&highlight=paranoia+card+game

Wait, I understand. Your previous clone was obviously terminated for possesion of information beyond your clearance level.

No I didn't I ask the same question there, isd there a Paranoia Card Game? Let's just all wait and see what friend Computer gives u s shall we!

LBH

August.

So very far away.

But then again, June was so very far away when I was waiting for the Starship Troopers RPG. And it's June now.

But I still don't have the Starship Troopers RPG.

And even when it comes out, my birthday won't be far behind it, so I won't be spending money on myself anyway.

And I live in Australia, so it'll probably still be another month or two before it hits shelves.

And I live in Cairns, which has no Friendly Local Gaming Stores from where I can buy either the Starship Troopers RPG or the Paranoia card game.

Or the already published books in the Paranoia RPG line.

Oh, cruel, cruel world...

Back