Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eruan Pathfinder

• Durenese Marine

• Other

• Total voters
I'd like to see the Assassin. That is, after S&P prints your Palmyrion Knight of the Shield and my Stornlands Mercenary! :wink:

Who are the Assasins of Rhem? Anything to do with the Assasins guild from "The Skull of Agarash."?
Anyway I would like to see an assasin type. Something that could be played as either good or evil, depending on the players preference.

I vote for Ice Barbarian... they are so unlike anything else and have so much possibility for really interesting stuff - such as forgotten magics etc and could really add to the history of magnamund more so than most other classes
Al

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
I vote for Ice Barbarian... they are so unlike anything else and have so much possibility for really interesting stuff - such as forgotten magics etc and could really add to the history of magnamund more so than most other classes
Al

Yeah, but when would you seriously ever get to play one in a campaign? That's harder to believe than the damn Telchos Warrior.

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
Al

An Ice Barbarian is a warrior. A Kalte Shaman is a mage. That's why I want to see one - to go with my Shaman class.

-GB

DuskFox said:
Bon-Al Ironforge said:
Al

Yeah, but when would you seriously ever get to play one in a campaign? That's harder to believe than the damn Telchos Warrior.

Playability is definatly an issue, but at the same time a well developed Ice Barbarian has the potential to offer a greater understanding of the history of magnamund than any other class - if we remember for book 3, Kalte is a lost/ancient civilization and the Ice Barbarians are the survivors of that, I just think it has some really great opportunities to expand our knowledge of Magnamund, much more so than the current leader - the assassins, who while being a great class to RP would offer relatively little inthe way of expanding the greater LW world.

Al

If I remember have a picture in my head of the babys having bows while strapped to parents that was cool so know were my vote goes 8)

toothill man said:
If I remember have a picture in my head of the babys having bows while strapped to parents that was cool so know were my vote goes 8)

Yeah, I suppose it would be funny to play a character who constantly had a bow-wielding child strapped to his back.

Ok, combining the poll here with the one on TOTS the assassin is the runaway leader, but the ice barbarian is in second place. As Al says the Ice Barbarian comes from an area which is not usually covered in most Lone Wolf adventures. As a result I have decided to work on both classes together.

I have a few ideas that I have discussed with Al on the TOTS website. If anyone wants to check out the thread there and give feedback that would be much appreciated.

See: http://www.towerofthesun.com/lonewolf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=47930#47930

What about the mages of Vassagonia who wield magic of fire and wind. What about that vassagonian captain in the chasm of doom (he was a warrior with psychic abilities). Knight of the white mountain anyone ???... There are too many blank spaces that need to be filled...

Silver Fox said:
I have a few ideas that I have discussed with Al on the TOTS website. If anyone wants to check out the thread there and give feedback that would be much appreciated.

See: http://www.towerofthesun.com/lonewolf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=47930#47930

I am glad to be of assistance...

In the West Watch we are now adventuring in Kalte (Me, Zundar, Hawkeye, Raker and Shirakstan) so maybe we can use that as a test for some stuff...

Maybe WH would let you create another character for there for the purposes of exploring your ideas.

Al

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
Ikar-tas-Kai said:
Frozenblaze said:
Knight of the white mountain anyone
I voted “other” because this is the one I want.

Then why does it say "For Sommerland and the Kai" in your sig block at the bottom?

Al
A curious dwarf
Hommage to Lone Wolf ;-) I actually envisionned three kind of characters for me
  • A Kai lord, of course
  • A Knight of the White Mountain
  • A ranger rogue, sort of fun-loving guy, partially womanizer, who happen to be very good in the wild. My inspiration: Fyrad (nothing says tha Fyrad is a womanizer) as well a a bit of Kadharian.

Back