What about that big scenario ?

Sabbak

Mongoose
Hi there,

Is there some more news about the "fortysyx" pages scenario August is going to write for LW? Any relase date? Will it appear as a S&P article or as a downloadable goodie on Mongoose website?

Yeeeesssss, I know, I'm pretty impatient! :roll:

As a downloadable goodie, just as soon as we get the time to finish laying it out! In the meantime, stand by for Book One of the Lone Wolf series, Flight of the Dark, re-jigged to fit the rules of the RPG. Should be out sometime next week!

Is this the fan based project some people were working on, and is it being put out by mongoose?

Nope, it's not the stuff I've been working on. I believe that the official Mongoose project is just converting the stats to d20, but otherwise keeping the books as is (ie, solo game, original text).

msprange said:
As a downloadable goodie, just as soon as we get the time to finish laying it out! In the meantime, stand by for Book One of the Lone Wolf series, Flight of the Dark, re-jigged to fit the rules of the RPG. Should be out sometime next week!

Very nice!

msprange said:

:shock: Woohoo!!!

msprange said:

I can't wait either.

Any chance that you could do this for all the books. :D

msprange said:
In the meantime, stand by for Book One of the Lone Wolf series, Flight of the Dark, re-jigged to fit the rules of the RPG. Should be out sometime next week!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHRGGGGLLLL!

We are now the week after the "next week" and I have to lock myself alone in a very small and dark room to prevent me from destroying my furniture as I'm waiting for those soooooooo desired articles... :cry:

So, let's summarize, we are (impatiently) wainting for:
- one really promising, funny, adventurous and well writen scenario from our beloved August (Nooooo! I'm not flattering him at all!),
- one really promising, funny, adventurous re-writing of Flight from the Dark that should be out for DAYS now...

RAAAAAAHHHHH... will I keep my mind sane until we can read them :?:

columbob said:
Why do they need to be funny? Magnamund is no funny place. Fun, yes, but not funny.

I guess it all depends on your sense of humour. Look the Giaks have set a Border Ranger on fire! :lol: :twisted:

columbob said:
Why do they need to be funny? Magnamund is no funny place. Fun, yes, but not funny.

Oops! You are absolutely right!
:oops:

Please read "fun" (= heroic fights, epic situations, great adventures,...) instead of "funny".
English is not my mother tongue and such mistakes are very common for me...

Sabbak said:
columbob said:

Oops! You are absolutely right!
:oops:

Please read "fun" (= heroic fights, epic situations, great adventures,...) instead of "funny".
English is not my mother tongue and such mistakes are very common for me...

I wouldn't worry Sabbak. I still think it depends on your sense of humour. "Look Helghasts are killing all of Rhygars men". :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I'm going to banned I can see. :wink:

I wouldn't worry Sabbak. I still think it depends on your sense of humour. "Look Helghasts are killing all of Rhygars men". :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Well, at least you had me chuckling at those zany Helghasts and their antics. I can't wait to find out what crazy adventures they get up to in the next episode. :D

SableWyvern said:

Well, at least you had me chuckling at those zany Helghasts and their antics. I can't wait to find out what crazy adventures they get up to in the next episode. :D

Mmmm now let me see episode three of comedy Helghast from HELLgedad

A Helghast debt collector breaks into the Brulmarc throne room "time to pay up Vonator". Aha screams the deformed Punch doll as he races around the agent of darkness with a piece of chalk in his best drunken monkey persona scrawling a pentagram. "That's the way to do it"! :oops: :oops: :lol:

Winter Wolf said:
A Helghast debt collector breaks into the Brulmarc throne room "time to pay up Vonator". Aha screams the deformed Punch doll as he races around the agent of darkness with a piece of chalk in his best drunken monkey persona scrawling a pentagram. "That's the way to do it"! :oops: :oops: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, even thought he scenario has not been released yet, or the book one conversion, just check out the catalogue page to see why. Mongoose has a _vast_ collection of books they are releasing this month (as usual one might say ;) ), and as such, most of their resources (editors, pdf toucher uppers, etc have been dedicated to that).

Patience, I am sure they will get to these FREE downloads when they can. You do not want to make them regret thay let us know what is in store for the future do you? ;) I am sure it will be worth the wait. (the scenario WAS written by august you know)

Anyhow as for the humor, hows this. Darklord Zagarna being wiped out without even making an appearance. (aka blasted to bits in his tent...heck he was probably sitting on the chamber pot reading the latest issue of Darklands Daily) :shock: (hehe) :p

Xex said:
Anyhow as for the humor, hows this. Darklord Zagarna being wiped out without even making an appearance. (aka blasted to bits in his tent...heck he was probably sitting on the chamber pot reading the latest issue of Darklands Daily) :shock: (hehe) :p

A pot shot as it were. :roll:

I am so going to get kicked off of this forum.

Back