Warlords of Britain -- updates?

Mangus

Mongoose
Hello all,

It has been a while since I have seen any mention of the Warlords of Britain setting for RuneQuest. Does anyone have any news they can share on the status of this project?

Thanks,

Mangus

Hi guys,

Still on the cards, but it got bumped this year for Lankhmar. We may also have some new settings that may bump it again next year - but I have a feeling most people will be happy to see them :)

msprange said:
Still on the cards, but it got bumped this year for Lankhmar. We may also have some new settings that may bump it again next year - but I have a feeling most people will be happy to see them :)

Thanks for the update Matthew. I am a little disappointed to see Warlords slip to next year, but I do have to admit that Lankhmar is a fair trade off. As for the setting that is being hinted about, the mind runs wild with possibilities. My top choices would be: John Carter of Mars (Barsoom), I too would love a Beowulf / Dark Ages sourcebook, RuneQuest powered Conan (it just seems like the right system for the Hyborian Age), a sourcebook for the grim age of Solomon Kane (another Robert Howard stroke of genius), and a sourcebook that covers fist-pounding pulp adventures.

Mangus

Back