warlock cruiser

Methos

Mongoose
hi guys

i am searching for the stats of the warlock cruiser

shouldn´t they be in the last b5 supplement?

so far i haven´t found them

We didn't put the Warlock in, simply because while it was mentioned in the series, it never appeared.

But yes, it appears in A Call to Arms :)

msprange said:
We didn't put the Warlock in, simply because while it was mentioned in the series, it never appeared.

But yes, it appears in A Call to Arms :)

Between the Darkness and the Light
What about the abush at sector 300 that Ivanova destroyed? I thought those were Warlock class Destroyers?[/i]

I believe the Warlock was, very, briefly shown near the end of the series. I seem to remember a ISN News cast after Sheridan became President of the Interstellar League, where it was mentioned that Ivonva had been promoted to Captain and had been given the first Warlock cruiser as her command.

I don't remember seeing one in A Call to Arms, but as many report it, I fond that reliable. Where I'm sure there is on e is in the Crusade series. When the senator comes aboard the Excalibur, he is brought to them aboard a Warlock, and we get a good look at it before it jumps out.

I seem to remember a ISN News cast after Sheridan became President of the Interstellar League, where it was mentioned that Ivonva had been promoted to Captain and had been given the first Warlock cruiser as her command.

it is indeed mentioned, but it is NEVER shown. :)

you get a few brief glimses in ACTA but the best shot of the ship is in the final episode of Crusade.

Back