Wanted - Painted Miniatures

Digger

Mongoose
Hi There,

Being an inherently lazy b@stard (and crap at painting), I am looking to buy some painted Narn miniatures to complete by small raid fleet. I am hoping to buy:

2 x Ka'Toc
1 x Sho'Kar

If anyone has these vessels painted and for sale, please PM me to discuss price,

Many thanks

Digger.

man that is lazy :)
I know someone selling his entire fleet (if he hasn't done so allready), I'll try ask, also , he's a very good painter :)

Digger said:
Hi There,

Being an inherently lazy b@stard (and crap at painting), I am looking to buy some painted Narn miniatures to complete by small raid fleet. I am hoping to buy:

2 x Ka'Toc
1 x Sho'Kar

If anyone has these vessels painted and for sale, please PM me to discuss price,

Many thanks

Digger.

Check ebay out. Some of those miniatures where for sale fully painted. Not long ago. Check once a week and you'll find some sooner or later.

Well - I sent a PM to RHOG, but I don't know if he still wants to sell his models.

However I am now in the market for other painted ships as well, so if anyone has painted Narn or Centauri models to sell, please can they PM me,

Many Thanks

I have a painted G'quan kicking about that I might be willing to sell/trade. Will lug it along to 5th May Tourney if you or anyone else wants it.

Also an EA Nemesis.

Really sorry I haven't had chance to take the photos yet, domestic crisis. I have plenty of painted Narn ships, if you have a wish list let me know. I will try my best, repairmen, plumbers and electricians permitiing to get them to you this week

Okay - So RHOG hasn't responded with the goods, so has anyone else got any painted Narn and Centauri miniatures they would like to sell.

And before anyone says I should start rushing to eBay, I have looked there and unless I want more EA than I can shake a stick at or 'Silvered' models then my luck is out!

Many thanks

Digger, there is a full fleet of painted Narn in ID gaming for sale. now Ade, wants cost+50% for them so your call really. Personally, I think they are nicely painted, Tank has seen em too, so get his opinion, and if you ask Wing Commander, he may well get some pics posted for you.

Back