Vote for Lone Wolf

It appears the conan people think they have lon wolf beaten. Sadly for them, the massive lonewolf fanbase from Project Aon has not yet heard of this on-going travesty...time to send forth a clarion call to battle. In a word, the grandmasters of magnamund have yet to take to the field. :shock:

Xex said:
It appears the conan people think they have lon wolf beaten. Sadly for them, the massive lonewolf fanbase from Project Aon has not yet heard of this on-going travesty...time to send forth a clarion call to battle. In a word, the grandmasters of magnamund have yet to take to the field. :shock:

Conan must have financed all that with the gold crowns stolen from the Bank of Sommerlund: everybody knows he's the kind of man to do that :wink:

Wannabe Drakkar said:
doesnt matter, we know Lone Wolf is the best who cares what everyone else thinks... theyre wrong! :p

You poor deluded soul. You are obviously under some form of rogue telepath mind conditioning!

Everyone knows B5 is best!

:lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Hey, aren't the Swiss supposed to be neutral!

Good point LBH!
But we are speaking about LW, here! This is a really serious matter :wink:
In this case... no more neutrality!!! :p

OK, so you get serious about RPGs, fair enough.

But no wars.

Mind you noone I know ever died from RPGS, so I can see that point of view.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
OK, so you get serious about RPGs, fair enough.

But no wars.

Mind you noone I know ever died from RPGS, so I can see that point of view.

LBH
heh! obviously u've never been hit in the head with a rulebook :twisted: :p

lastbesthope said:
Who is this Jack Chick? And where may I peruse his musings?

LBH

Some evangelistic guy who says D&D is Satans game and it causes people to kill themselves. You can google him. I can't willingly put a link to his sight on these forums. He bases all his assumtions on suicides that mothers tried to blame on D&D in the 80's. But somewhere on his site he includes 3rd. If nothing else the stuff is a funny read. I get a kick out of just knowing there are some very moronic people out there. I don't even know how they are able to feed themselves.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
lastbesthope said:
Who is this Jack Chick? And where may I peruse his musings?

LBH

Some evangelistic guy who says D&D is Satans game and it causes people to kill themselves. You can google him. I can't willingly put a link to his sight on these forums. He bases all his assumtions on suicides that mothers tried to blame on D&D in the 80's. But somewhere on his site he includes 3rd. If nothing else the stuff is a funny read. I get a kick out of just knowing there are some very moronic people out there. I don't even know how they are able to feed themselves.

Like when they sued Ozzy and Judas Priest in the 80's for "allegedly" inciting their listeners to commit suicide (for the songs Suicide Solution and Better by You, Better than Me). Why would musicians want to kill their own fans?

Back