vorlon how cool are they?

sound good to me as well

i'll play any one who likes vorlons.

BC

Yes, well, you may wish to find another fleet to play. If you put Vorlons on the table, Bryan will put his substantial Shadow fleet on the table. I'm sure that your buddy will be happy to help him give you a whoopin. ;) I can add my modest Vorlon fleet to help though..
Regards,

Estalies said:
maybe i'll bring my homemade shadow ancient to add to the beatdown

Sounds good. We have several fleets to draw from. My friends Shadow fleet is about ten or eleven Armageddon points. I've got Three plus Armageddon points of Vorlon. When he likes to cover the table with Shadows, I fill in my Vorlon with Minbari and ISA.
Regards,

i've got maybe 6 arm points between earth alliance and psi-corp. and one shadow ancient.

I'll let badgerclaw sound off his own assets, but i know he has two victorys (and i have a third he can use if we really wat to let the galaxy burn!)

Nice. I've got two Victorys and twenty White Stars, three gunships, two WS carriers, 30 some WS fighters.. a big assed Centauri fleet, lots of Minbari, a decent collection of Narn, EA, a horde of Vree and even a small mess O Raiders.
Regards,

i have
1 Tara’Lin-class Command War Cruiser (Sharlin Variant)

2 Victory-class Destroyer

11 White Star

1 White Star gun ship

10 White Star fighters

I would like to get 6 blue star my be 1 White Star carriers.

David, Anla Shok'
how do you like the white star carriers, and the white star gun ships?

do they work better in groups?.

BC

how do you like the white star carriers, and the white star gun ships?

do they work better in groups?.

BC

The carriers are nice ships.. just make sure that the White Star fighters all get offloaded before you close with the Bad Guys. The gun ships are iffy, in my mind. Its essentially a slightly bigger White Star with twice the fire power. It gets shot up pretty quickly and can't repair fast enough usually. I prefer two White Star IIs to one gun ship. I do take them in big games.
Regards,

David, Anla Shok'
[/quote]I prefer two White Star IIs to one gun ship.
that what I was thinking to.

I have a proxes for the carriers for now.

have you proxes for the blue Star? if so what do you think?

BC

BADGERCLAW said:
David, Anla Shok'
I prefer two White Star IIs to one gun ship.
that what I was thinking to.

I have a proxes for the carriers for now.

have you proxes for the blue Star? if so what do you think?

BC
[/quote]

No, never proxied the Blue Stars. I've got some coming in soon so I am trying to be patient.
Regards,

Back