Victory for the Earth Alliance.

Stonehorse

Mongoose
It most have been beginners luck... nearly every damage roll I had contained a critical (which combined with double and triple damage is painful), while by opponent managed very few critical rolls. But I did roll on average 1-2 bulkheads on each damage roll.

Here's what I took;

1 Warlock-class Advanced Destroyer
1 Apollo-class Bombardment Cruiser
2 Delphi-class Advanced Scout
7 Chronos-class Attack Frigate
1 Starfury wing (3 flights)

A 4pts War Crusade era Earth Alliance.

I can't recall what he had; most Narn ships look the same to me at the moment (their tiger skinned camouflage must work!)

Some high lights were getting my Warlock and Apollo to engage in a spot of bore sight at a Bin'Tak for 3 turns of Concentrate all Fire power... it was near enough a wreck afterwards (after this we called it a game).

Chronos' are ace, having a turret rail gun with hull 6 is a godsend... having 7 is a wet dream. I hope Crusade era get more choices when Armageddon finally comes out.

Over all I'm impressed with my Humble Earth Alliance... think I'm up against Shadows next, so I'll be more than likely handed my posterior on a plate.

not many more choices, just the marathon at battle level and the nemesis and armageddon level. plus teh warlock moves up to armagedon level.

Yeah, too bad the Warlock moves up....
And there are many cries for more vessels. Maybe Mongoose will react on this before B5 II... Who Knows? :?

Rynar said:
Yeah, too bad the Warlock moves up....
And there are many cries for more vessels. Maybe Mongoose will react on this before B5 II... Who Knows? :?

Looking back on the game, I think the reason to move the Warlock up level is because the rest of the fleet that we have seen rules for so far all have armour 6 bar 1, but that 1 has stealth 5! Mongoose said that they look at the fleets them selves and not as comparisons to other fleets abilities, when selecting priority levels which makes sense.

Again the lack of ships could also be why it has moved up a level.

Back