Via Email/Forum

ToTheHilt

Mongoose
Anyone running games via email/forum?

This game looks fun, I own the players handbook, but no one in my area plays.

Odd you should ask that, last week I asked the same question, 15 people said yes we should have an on-line Conan Game, 1 person said No and One person (Come on own up who ever it was) Said they didn't know what an RPG was.....

So watch this space..

I'm in the same boat, I can't find anyone who plays, but really think this is a great game. But I can't seem to bring that link up...but will keep trying. :D

jrmorgan56 said:
I'm in the same boat, I can't find anyone who plays, but really think this is a great game. But I can't seem to bring that link up...but will keep trying. :D

My Throne of Blood game is still going on. The site is going through some upgrade issues and is trying to get some support for a new server/space.

I've also started a Conan game in person on Sundays, if you're local to GA. drop me a line.

jrmorgan56 said:
I've also started a Conan game in person on Sundays, if you're local to GA. drop me a line.

Upstate NY here (Rochester). I don't think anyone in a 100 mile radius of here plays this game :?

Oh well, I have some "marketing" to do...and if that doesn't work, maybe the new CCG will go over well up here

as slaine GM and going to play on the tower of the sun game have no time at the moment but its very easy to set up guys just PM matt and they will set you up a conan section for you to play in 8)

Back