Would you buy the VAS PDF

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reaverman

Mongoose
Since there is such a high demand for VAS, and the counters. Surely MGP should release the PDF's, that way there is no worry about stock and it saves MGP on material costs.

I also voted no, as it's a nice book.... As a mail order retailer I'm finding the big heavy hardback with a bundle of counter sheets a proper pain, but as a customer I'm really rather pleased with the production values, so would be unlikely to opt for a PDF instead on this one.

Dom.

Wulf Corbett said:
Since I already have a copy (and the final playtest PDF...) I really had to vote no...

Wulf

Wulf YOU HAVE A COPY, the question is aimed at people without copies. Plus you forget the added advantage, you can carry the rules to work with you to the office (If you use a PC), and read the PDF and it all fits your pocket.

No. Just about everywhere I play doesn't have easy computer access, so getting access to the rules during a rules dispute would be impossible. Now if I got a free copy of the PDF w/ my Book purchase, that would be another story

Reaverman said:
Wulf YOU HAVE A COPY, the question is aimed at people without copies. Plus you forget the added advantage, you can carry the rules to work with you to the office (If you use a PC), and read the PDF and it all fits your pocket.
Regarless of my current situation, would I get it? No. I only buy PDFs of games I know I'll never use, but want a read through anyway.

Wulf

I have PDF and hard copies of General Quarters III (one of the nice things about GQ3 is that, if you buy the hard copy rules from ODGW you get the PDF for free!). I find it useful when working on things like scenario and campaign generation when I'm away from home.

personally no, just on the basis that I perfer books to PDF's as I spend all day at work on a computer I don't want to spend my evening in front of a computer!

Back