USA Residents: Anybody actually received Book 3 yet?

hawkytom

Mongoose
Hello, I'm started to wonder if why the book still hasn't arrived yet...I was wondering if anybody in the US has received the book, if so....when, what state are you in, and did you receive the missing-192-book or the 2nd-book3, or both.

Me personally, I'm a mega-deal customer and still haven't received anything for book 3, I didn't get the initial "missing 192 section" book or the "fixed" book that was sent out...I got the e-mail from RVeal about new ones going to be shipped, but I haven't had any luck.

So far my luck with shipping has been horrible. It took forever to get my first book because they told me they forgot to ship it from their US warehouse once it arrived...so I eventually got book 1(after I personally asked them), luckily they shipped book 2 without me having to ask for it...but I'm wondering:

Am I going to have to e-mail again for them to ship me my book or has nobody got theirs yet? *shrugs*

One person (Koreth) mentioned getting the initial missing 192 version only at the end of last week. I forget where he stays, I am sure he is close-ish to the warehouse.... maybe.... he's around to confirm!

I'm from Canada, and I think they will send me the books from the US warehouse. However, I did not received any book so far, not even book 1 or 2 even if I have ordered the Mega-Deal back in November. I'll wait until the second week of January to start panicking...

Well to aid my own question, I just got Book3 with the missing section in the mail today 12/20...(In California). :) Looking forward to the fixed version! Thank you mongoose!

Canada here also, and I have had book 3 for over a week now (missing section 192).

I ordered the Megadeal at the end of July, received book 1 a couple of weeks later and book 2 sometime in October.

beowuuf said:
One person (Koreth) mentioned getting the initial missing 192 version only at the end of last week. I forget where he stays, I am sure he is close-ish to the warehouse.... maybe.... he's around to confirm!

Yeah, that's me. Me and my Cener Druid buddies went out drinking the other night and decided to break into the Dayton, Ohio Mongoose center and case the place. Just like high school when we broke in, stole the tests, and studied them. Yeah, we aced the tests that quarter.

I'm willing to ship LW#3 at cost to anyone in NATFA... :twisted:

...uh, just kidding. :wink:

Yes, I live within 45 miles of the Dayton, Ohio distribution center that Mongoose has. I got shipped LW#3 sans sect 192 last week. As a CE megadeal customer, I'm kind of surprised to see my mailing address hand written on the mailing package. Would think they'd simply print labels or something to save time.

But, as I understand it, Mongoose is already sending the corrected version.

Not sure exactly why you're seeing the delay. Is yours coming from Dayton (Kettering)?

LW#1 arrived to me with USPS delivery confirmation. The others arrived via media mail, which is slower. This is probably a chain of mail trucks, and the longer the chain, the longer the time.

My thoughts, for what little a Cener Druid's thoughts are worth in this Kai Lord ridden world.

Regards,

columbob said:
Canada here also, and I have had book 3 for over a week now (missing section 192).

I ordered the Megadeal at the end of July, received book 1 a couple of weeks later and book 2 sometime in October.

Well, me, I've ordered the Mega-Deal on Nov 13th so, like I said, I'm not panicking... yet! :wink:

Back