USA or UK?

Do play in the USA or the UK?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yup many players here are from germany and australia.....

im from england, there is no such thing as uk anymore ;) lol so i havnt voted.

Mr Evil said:

Yeah, need to add those locations to the poll, for sure. For some of us, we need to add "Klendathu" as a location as well, don't you think? :lol:

BuShips said:
Mr Evil said:

Yeah, need to add those locations to the poll, for sure. For some of us, we need to add "Klendathu" as a location as well, don't you think? :lol:

HEY Blu don't forget us poor schulbs out here on Pluto!

And only one french people .
I'm alone to fight arachnids in my sector!!!!!
I need air support !!!!!

For the supremacy of mankind!!!!

Londo-X said:
HEY Blu don't forget us poor schulbs out here on Pluto!

Pluto has been annexed by Klendathu, so no addition is needed :wink: .

As for Mr Evil in "England" (not "U.K."), if the Arachnids aren't stopped, England, etc. will once again be "united", but "U.K." would stand for "United Klendathu" :lol: :roll: :lol:

Mr Evil said:

Thats not entirely true, admitedlly the Empire is much smaller now than it used to be and all those thousands upon thousands of lives given to gain sovereign dominance over places were apparently for nought as modern beliefs lead to us giving back sovereignty to thier natural hands :D

However the good old UK still has sovereign domain over some places that are not directly attached to our shores... such as the Falklands etc.. There are a few such places that still are considered part of the Empire but not many.

JLS83WARRIOR said:
and how big is the uk?

The Ise of Britain itself is actually smaller than New york but with a greater population, which probably explains why space is at a premium here and were all practically living on top of one another :)

And then there was Finland...

But we're used to being dissed and ignored anyways...

Though we were one of the 5-10 countries on speeddial for an absolute thermonuclearapocalypse by the naughty americans in case there was a WW3... too good of a staging point for the alleged enemy of the time if that counts for something... :p

Well I had better pipe up for the convicts on the ass end of the world. :D

We used to be run by the Poms, now we're run by the Yanks.
We've got some island down south called Tassie that constantly claims to be a part of Australia,
and to make matters worse we've got some next door neighbours built like brick you-know-what's whose only claim to national pride is thrashing us at Rugby :roll:

[/end international sledging]

JLS83WARRIOR said:
sorry I was thinking of europe :oops:

Evan though our govement beleives we are..

we are not Europe, and have no wish to be part of it, thats why the goverment wont do a referendum..

Keep Uk independant

bunkerboi said:
Well I had better pipe up for the convicts on the ass end of the world. :D

We used to be run by the Poms, now we're run by the Yanks.
We've got some island down south called Tassie that constantly claims to be a part of Australia,
and to make matters worse we've got some next door neighbours built like brick you-know-what's whose only claim to national pride is thrashing us at Rugby :roll:

[/end international sledging]

bad luck on the rugby bud, personaly i dont think it was your team so much as a crap coach (but hey getting the push anyway i recon), them New zealanders give a good game though, trouble is they can walk right through some teams..... watched the game of england V NZ how awsome and close was that.. great game and took the wind out of theNZ sails.

maybe it should be a 3 way split poll

America
Rugby playing Nations
the rest that just play proper football.

If you ever get a chance to see Somoa play the All Blacks do it! It's like watching tectonic plates collide :shock: Everyone else on this Earth are just speedbumps to those guys :twisted:

Back