US Retailers

November?!?!?! :shock:
I read that the CE is only to be ordered from Mongoose directly. :?
That is peculiar that I can't order it anywhere else. :(
The S&H from Swindon to the States would be prohibitive.

In the U.S. I have a place called Mayhem Games in Traverse City, MI. They are ordering the entire series for me (just paperback) as they come out. Other than that...I don't know. I know that I pay $9.95 USD for each but I don't yet know when FFtD will actually arrive. Hopefully soon. :)

Oh, and I talked to people at Borders and they said they would look it up for me and see if they will be getting them and call me back. Still no call so maybe you could check with a Borders around you.

I got my copy several weeks ago. Pretty happy with it. Like other people observe, it's a little tightly-bound, but okay. I would like to get the other four but I hope the quality of the printing/binding improves. :)

I'm just kind of curious. (Since this thread is US Retailers and mildly similar, I thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread.)

I noticed that my copies of LW SE books have been shipped from a handwritten physical address in Dayton, Ohio. That location is fairly near to where I live. I'm curious. Is this address:

* A physical Mongoose store selling a full line of Mongoose products?
* A college student's address who stuffs envelopes from a big box of LW SE books shipped from the UK?
* A warehouse that has a staff that repackages the bulk-rate shipped box of US books for many other publishers as well.

Really just curious. The UK - Dayton, Ohio link is interesting to me.

Regards,
Koreth

Back