Uniforms

Anyone have good pictures of information on the uniforms worn by different groups shown in B5? Don't know - there are a thousand things out there for star trek but I can't find a bloody thing for B5!!!!! :roll:

id imagn the uniform pictures will be in the different race books... id imagn that they will explan the EF military and civilian uniforms in the EF book.. etc....

That's nice, I was just wondering if there was something online that someone had compiled or someone had found :) There's all kinds of stuff out there, just not necessarily everything i am looking for. So I am greedy - I am on the 9 step program :lol:

I would love to see EA uniforms that you could wear, plus seeing outfits for the other races would be nice as well. Someone should produce those for one of the anniversary years of B5 being on the air. Out of my normal gaming group I'm guessing one Psi-Corp officer, at least one Minbari, me as an EA officer. And there would probably be a couple Centauri at least.

LoneStranger said:
I would love to see EA uniforms that you could wear, plus seeing outfits for the other races would be nice as well.

There are a fair few semi-pro produced B5 costumes out there (but the price is not for the faint hearted).

Back