Traveller Release Schedule 2023

Did several products gets their dates for physical products pushed out? I could swear that Project Bayern was scheduled for an April print release.

Did several products gets their dates for physical products pushed out? I could swear that Project Bayern was scheduled for an April print release.
International freight is still fairly awful and in the process of catching up. We should have confirmation on Bayern very soon now - we are aware that some of the titles that come before it are already on boats and on their way to us!

Should not be too much longer.

Bu & Embla's Guide to the Starports of the Marches: Follow the adventures of Bu and Embla, Droyne and Hlanssai, throughout the Spinward Marches, joining them on their exploits as they try to stay ahead of the authorities. These two friends visit a variety of starports, cities, and underworld haunts, meeting no small amount of danger along the way...

You made my day, thank you ! (EDIT: oh, but it's PDF only... Too bad!)

Last edited:
I will be satiated with sector books only when the Local Group has been mapped out in 1 parsec hexes (and that most definitely includes Sagittarius Dwarf Irregular).

You're on a roll with the book names: "The Deep and the Dark" and "Whispers from the Abyss". Most excellent and intriguing names.

And thank Yaskodray my most anticipated Traveller book this year, the World Builder's Handbook, wasn't bumped to autumn, like Mysteries of the Ancients was.

World Builder's Handbook and Starship Operator's Guide are the kind of books I think are most useful to have, but the sector books are also cool. The big long "campaign" adventures I don't find much use for. General sourcebooks like the Imperial Navy should be fun to read, but I don't know how much use I'd get from them.

You're on a roll with the book names: "The Deep and the Dark" and "Whispers from the Abyss". Most excellent and intriguing names.

And thank Yaskodray my most anticipated Traveller book this year, the World Builder's Handbook, wasn't bumped to autumn, like Mysteries of the Ancients was.
I very much agree. A title such as "Whispers from the Abyss" starts my imagination running even before reading a word or seeing the cover art.

No vehicle book update? But couple things am glad about since I wasn’t able to buy into them. Bu and emblas for instance.

No vehicle book update?
Bottom end of 2024 at the very earliest. and more likely 2025. You will see an updated Companion first, and that is likely to be just an art/graphic design refresh rather than massive new content and revisions.

Bottom end of 2024 at the very earliest. and more likely 2025. You will see an updated Companion first, and that is likely to be just an art/graphic design refresh rather than massive new content and revisions.
Please take community feed as you have others.
We need to take out the more indepth gas giant refuelling at the very least.

I’m trying to get the timing right so I can buy a few titles in one delivery. It makes sense living in New Zealand.

My shortlist is the 2300AD Vehicles book and Aliens of Charted Space 3. The former is part of wanting to run a much promised 2300AD campaign to my playing group, based on Bayern (already pre-ordered). The former is just ‘cos I like the Dolphins, etc, and think they’d really add playing options for a traditional Traveller game. Thinking of waiting till July when Vehicles is out and possibly adding another title.

World Builders is a good option, I feel.
The Deep and Dark. What is it?

Back