Hiromoon

Mongoose
"I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlCh1s23_Zw
- Sarah Brightman

Original Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_zMU2tX5n8

Ah..the 70's.. of course I was in grade school at the time. :lol:

And a quick trip to Google reveals Sarah seems to have aged well compared to some other 70's eye candy.

Lol, such a weird video. The remake had some good editing though. I liked the part when all the boot cadets were watching the video, terrified and disgusted by what they saw.

Goldwyrm said:
Ah..the 70's.. of course I was in grade school at the time. :lol:

And a quick trip to Google reveals Sarah seems to have aged well compared to some other 70's eye candy.

Whats grade shool in UK speak?

Grade school would up to either 5th or 6th grade, or about 11-12 years old. Then we have Middle school (or Jr. High school as I knew it) for about three years (or four) and then three years of High School. Some designs slice a year off of one and tack it to another level, so it's even confusing here in the U.S. :roll:

Hiromoon, check your meds. That was horrible! :lol:

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Whats grade shool in UK speak?

It means I was too young to fully appreciate the 70's until I was well into the 80's :lol:

I was probably 7 or 8 when the song came out. That was 2nd grade.

Hello there
Ah... Starship trooper by miss brightman , it was a crappy song when released and guess what its still CRAPPY ! lol
However i did like what whoever, did to it on youtube , especially the look of horror on all those recruits faces -suits it perfectly.
J

hamlrt said:
Hello there
Ah... Starship trooper by miss brightman , it was a crappy song when released and guess what its still CRAPPY ! lol
However i did like what whoever, did to it on youtube , especially the look of horror on all those recruits faces -suits it perfectly.
J

I cracked up as well when "Carmen" was laughing at what used to be the message from Johnny at the point where the others are "intruding" in his recording. :lol:

Back